• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 0-2 Tottenham - Saturday 8th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That was shite from us 2nd half. First goal killed us and any momentum we had. Will write more when I get home but two things I have to say - Son's goal was quality and Dele Alli is a diving cunt. 

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Annoying from Spurs but fair play to them. They are grinding each game as it comes. The Poch effect. 

Will elaborate more when home but really would say we ground that out at all. Thought we were pretty good today, we dominated the game, never under threat and on another day and a few more balls running our way we’d have been put 4 or 5 past them. We’ve now played 10 away games this season and won 8. 10/16 with the other 6 being at Wembley, yet we still sit third. Don’t think we get enough credit for this 

6 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You are defo a pedo who has never been to a game. Hope that doesn't offend anyone.

Why are you upset you knobhead? xD

You're forever upset for some reason. Miserable, dumb cunt of a man. No surprise seeing as you're a Hull City fan. :coffee:

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Stan said:

That was shite from us 2nd half. First goal killed us and any momentum we had. Will write more when I get home but two things I have to say - Son's goal was quality and Dele Alli is a diving cunt. 

Hahahaha

Alli was absolutely phenomenal today. It’s become fashionable to hate on him recently, people claim someone like Maddison was better, but you just needed to watch that today to see what a brilliant player he is.

Absolutely ran the show, box to box he was everywhere, thoroughly deserved his goal and just glad he’s back to full fitness. We are a different side when he plays.

Actually don’t even know what you’re referring to either? 

Also baffled why Leicester are still trying to create some sort of rivalry with us? All a bit weird having songs about us.

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Marc said:

Didn’t see the game, but the important thing is How many spurs players were booked for diving? More than the record (Arsenal) of 3?

Good question Marc. The answer, as always, is 0. Arsenal do in fact still have that record. 

4 minutes ago, Storts said:

Only 3 in 3 years eh, and you had 3 in a game, wow. Didn’t realise just how bad you are at diving 

No one's defending the diving from that game... you're the only one here trying to suggest diving, when it's Tottenham, shouldn't be highlighted.

1 minute ago, Marc said:

Thanks @Storts

@shut up and @6666 why are you posting up old irrelevant tweets?? Both could well be incorrect now, certainly the after Arsenal receiving 3 yellows in a game. (Record breakers).

Does Arsenal’s record breaking day deserve one of them famous dressing room selfies?

It'd be something to celebrate if we had a manager like Pochettino. :coffee:

Your "leave Pochettino alone" campaign is hilarious. 

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Everything you post is more ammunition. You utter tit.

More ammunition for you to shoot yourself with hopefully. Put yourself out of your misery you mental, backward minded, offended by everything, soft brained cunt.

:18_kissing_heart:
You bellend. 
:106_middle_finger:

7 minutes ago, shut up said:

I don't think Marc knows how yellow cards work. Only one yellow per player, mate, not one player picked up three yellows.

So Arsenal's 3 yellows today would've effected your old, irrelevant, useless tweet about 'Most PL yellow cards since 2011/2012'

2 minutes ago, shut up said:

The most important question regarding spurs should be why the fuck are they building a new stadium which holds 61k when their average attendance this season has been 37k xD

Their average hasn't been 37k

You talking to yourself? lost the plot.

The only fair way to compare would be to compare a full season, so lets look at last season.

Spurs 67k average

Arsenal 59k 

And we all know Arsenal's attendance counter has double vision.

2 minutes ago, shut up said:

That's when they slashed the tickets prices due to playing at Wembley and you could get in for £20

Now they've gone back to normal ticket prices, Watford have a higher average attendance xD

What do you think Spurs average attendance is? Tell me, please.

Vicarage road holds 21k....

You’ve cherry picked the 3 lowest attendances of the season (one at Mk dons) and even just including them 3 games the average is far higher than Watford’s attendance. What are you trying to prove?

you are just making stuff up.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Storts said:

Hahahaha

Alli was absolutely phenomenal today. It’s become fashionable to hate on him recently, people claim someone like Maddison was better, but you just needed to watch that today to see what a brilliant player he is.

Absolutely ran the show, box to box he was everywhere, thoroughly deserved his goal and just glad he’s back to full fitness. We are a different side when he plays.

Actually don’t even know what you’re referring to either? 

Also baffled why Leicester are still trying to create some sort of rivalry with us? All a bit weird having songs about us.

Fashionable to hate on him? Maybe the diving is the reason for that? Who has even claimed Maddison is better, either xD?! Never seen anything like that on here or on Twitter?! 

He had a good game, most Spurs players did. But that doesn't mean I can't comment on his cheating/diving/simulation whatever you want to call it. The incident I'm referring to was about midway through first half just outside our box where he tried to take on a player, realised he wouldn't get to the ball then went over like he'd been shot. 

Also, weird having songs about you? It relates back to when you sang 'we're coming for you' away at Stoke a couple of season ago. Wouldn't even say we're 'trying to create a rivalry'. Just normal football chants/songs that happen in a game I'd say. The 'who came 3rd in a 2 horse race' song will never get old, mind. 

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-2 Tottenham - Saturday 8th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived