The better place to talk football.

Leicester 0-2 Tottenham - Saturday 8th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fashionable to hate on him? Maybe the diving is the reason for that? Who has even claimed Maddison is better, either xD?! Never seen anything like that on here or on Twitter?! 

He had a good game, most Spurs players did. But that doesn't mean I can't comment on his cheating/diving/simulation whatever you want to call it. The incident I'm referring to was about midway through first half just outside our box where he tried to take on a player, realised he wouldn't get to the ball then went over like he'd been shot. 

Also, weird having songs about you? It relates back to when you sang 'we're coming for you' away at Stoke a couple of season ago. Wouldn't even say we're 'trying to create a rivalry'. Just normal football chants/songs that happen in a game I'd say. The 'who came 3rd in a 2 horse race' song will never get old, mind. 

Definitely is. The ridiculously high standards he set himself so early mean he is judged incredibly harshly by people in this country. You only have to see that when you read about the England squad - have heard that about Maddison numerous times this year, as well as other players on a similar level. It's just silly, not only does Dele deliver goals, he delivers performances like today when he bosses games. And still so young. 

Ah, that xD All this for a run where Evans bumps into him. Not a foul probably, not a dive either, he's running beyond him and runs into Evans. I can't all this anger is coming from that. 

It's definitely weird having songs about us. And having such animosity towards us. There is literally not a rivalry between us whatsoever, not geographically and not positionally. I just find it really strange that you choose to sing about us. Sing about your other rivals... because we've got enough as it is thanks. 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Marc said:

You’ve cherry picked the 3 lowest attendances of the season (one at Mk dons) and even just including them 3 games the average is far higher than Watford’s attendance. What are you trying to prove?

you are just making stuff up.

He's absolutely lost it. Love when tweedledee and tweedledum show themselves up like this. Makes for great entertainment. The best bit of all is shut up talking about attendances when neither here nor 6666 have attended an Arsenal game in their lives. 

What a day - the Yids win another one away from home and the Gooners are having a meltdown. Up the Spurs

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Storts said:

Definitely is. The ridiculously high standards he set himself so early mean he is judged incredibly harshly by people in this country. You only have to see that when you read about the England squad - have heard that about Maddison numerous times this year, as well as other players on a similar level. It's just silly, not only does Dele deliver goals, he delivers performances like today when he bosses games. And still so young. 

Ah, that xD All this for a run where Evans bumps into him. Not a foul probably, not a dive either, he's running beyond him and runs into Evans. I can't all this anger is coming from that. 

It's definitely weird having songs about us. And having such animosity towards us. There is literally not a rivalry between us whatsoever, not geographically and not positionally. I just find it really strange that you choose to sing about us. Sing about your other rivals... because we've got enough as it is thanks. 

I don't get why we're still talking about how good Alli is - no one is debating otherwise? You don't need to justify that to me or probably many others on here xD. But at the same time, he's not exactly perfect given his record for diving... 

Animosity? Hardly that. Like I said, it's just songs between two sets of fans. I've not even said there's a rivalry between us. I don't even want to believe there is anyway xD. Didn't know you get to dictate what we sing about though! 

• Subscriber

The fuck happened to this thread? Love how everyone says that everyone else on this forum is sound then every other thread you've got people constantly calling each other cunts and wishing death upon each other. 

Don't know what it is about Spurs but I find them pretty uninspiring and difficult to watch these days. Good team clearly but in these type of games they really do grind it out. I think it's an injustice to City and those red cunts really when people put Spurs in the same bracket as them for entertainment value because they're capable of it but you don't see it consistently. Not a criticism as results come before style, just an observation.

• Subscriber

Absolute rot. Entirely predictable outcome again where we look decent for a period, remember we're playing this strikerless formation (well, Iheanacho up front, same thing) but are picked off just before the break (AGAIN!!!!!!!) after dropping far too deep. Chase the game, realise we're no good at it and resort to just aimlessly twatting it into forwards who've got no use in the air (we got rid of both who do, for the second year running), just this time there was no Vardy to pinch the consolation.

Realistically we're probably about the 13th or 14th best side in this league. 9th is misleading as the table is incredibly tight and we're yet to face Chelsea or Man City. Saw nothing today to suggest those two games will go any differently.

Tottenham the better side comfortably and have to agree Alli MOTM (even if he should've been booked). I don't think people seriously view us as that tough a place to go anymore. The fact they rested Kane and Eriksen yet still won 0-2 is pretty embarrassing for us.

Not a prayer we get Europa League this season. Absolutely not a prayer.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

I don't get why we're still talking about how good Alli is - no one is debating otherwise? You don't need to justify that to me or probably many others on here xD. But at the same time, he's not exactly perfect given his record for diving... 

Animosity? Hardly that. Like I said, it's just songs between two sets of fans. I've not even said there's a rivalry between us. I don't even want to believe there is anyway xD. Didn't know you get to dictate what we sing about though! 

Because it's ridiculous and bitter that you can come away from watching that game and your post is directed at one incident in the game, which is debatable at worst, instead of focusing on how you lost because he was better than you today. Your team was completely uninspiring, no threat, no intensity, so I guess I can see why you'd be so angry. 

You certainly do - deny it all you want. You carry on and sing about us to your hearts content, I will continue laughing at how ridiculous it is for your fanbase to sing about a club that has absolutely no relevance to you whatsoever. 

Thanks for the three points - enjoy the rest of your weekend 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

The fuck happened to this thread? Love how everyone says that everyone else on this forum is sound then every other thread you've got people constantly calling each other cunts and wishing death upon each other. 

Don't know what it is about Spurs but I find them pretty uninspiring and difficult to watch these days. Good team clearly but in these type of games they really do grind it out. I think it's an injustice to City and those red cunts really when people put Spurs in the same bracket as them for entertainment value because they're capable of it but you don't see it consistently. Not a criticism as results come before style, just an observation.

Storts magic, that's what is is. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Storts said:

Because it's ridiculous and bitter that you can come away from watching that game and your post is directed at one incident in the game, which is debatable at worst, instead of focusing on how you lost because he was better than you today. Your team was completely uninspiring, no threat, no intensity, so I guess I can see why you'd be so angry. 

You certainly do - deny it all you want. You carry on and sing about us to your hearts content, I will continue laughing at how ridiculous it is for your fanbase to sing about a club that has absolutely no relevance to you whatsoever. 

Thanks for the three points - enjoy the rest of your weekend 

One part of my post yet you seem to ignore anything positive I've said about Alli thereafter? 

Can agree about the uninspiring aspect and lack of intensity about us. That's what happens when a key player who gives us that is missing I suppose. 

I do find it amusing that you care so much about what we sing and are happy to go on so much about it even after picking up an easy 3 points xD

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

To be honest most of the songs I'd imagine are just a "ah fuck we've lost this one, lets bring up what happened again" xD although it's getting slightly Forest fan like.

It was bound to happen with fuck all happening on the pitch from us to be fair xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

It was bound to happen with fuck all happening on the pitch from us to be fair xD

Yeah it was the same during the 1-6. I get why it happens but like I say there's something a bit Forest about it. Tottenham are obviously a bigger club than we are and in theory should be ahead of us but given the outlay in the time since winning the league it's ridiculous how much better than us they are in just about every department. That they can come here, resting their two best players and win comfortably is a bit depressing really. Granted we were also missing ours.

Storts gets in an insecure mood by the most random of things. Clearly not used to Tottenham being decent. If Tottenham ever win a trophy and someone says one of their goals should've been disallowed, he'd lose his fucking head.

• Subscriber

Tweedledee and Tweedledum back with some more bizarre embarrassing posts. Just go to bed lads, that team you follow from hundreds of miles away extended their unbeaten run to 21 today and still sit below Tottenham :ay:Sweet dreams 

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Tweedledee and Tweedledum back with some more bizarre embarrassing posts. Just go to bed lads, that team you follow from hundreds of miles away extended their unbeaten run to 21 today and still sit below Tottenham :ay:Sweet dreams 

Calling people out, getting embarrassed and then begging to be left alone. Good job.

As usual you never come with anything that has any relevance and you always end on "I smelt Dele Alli's fart once when he dived passed me in a stadium, I'm amazing, I'm a winner".

And I just said Tottenham are a good side and your response is "yeah well, Tottenham are a good side"... you really are an idiot.

Just to take a page out of your book though I'll mention that Tottenham are just a Middlesex club that only became a part of North London in 1965 and the main reason Tottenham are relevant in football is their rivalry with Arsenal. Also Ledley King was never that good, only seen as a legend because you want to show that you do have a legend who's black. Your "success" under Pochettino has landed you with less trophies than the underwhelming seasons under Wenger. Eriksen will leave soon. Kane might stay as his mouth breathing is seen as sexy at Tottenham. This is the best you've been in 30+ years but no one gives a shit. Sol Campbell is still the best player to ever play for Tottenham.

I guess all those irrelevant facts mean I win. :450_trophy: ( <-- That's a trophy)

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

If anyone needs any evidence of what a strange creature 6666 is, that should be enough above ^ 

Night all x 

It was great, accurate content.

Now go away and dive into bed.

3 hours ago, Marc said:

You talking to yourself? lost the plot.

The only fair way to compare would be to compare a full season, so lets look at last season.

Spurs 67k average

Arsenal 59k 

And we all know Arsenal's attendance counter has double vision.

All teams do that. And they play in a 90 thousand capacity stadium.. If we played at Wembley we would get bigger attendances

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-2 Tottenham - Saturday 8th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived