talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 2-2 Watford - Monday 10th December, 2018

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, RandoEFC said:

Shown more replays of the Mina challenge at half time. Still debatable so have to give the officials the benefit of the doubt there for me. May have been a foul but hardly an appalling or disgraceful oversight if they've missed that one. Offside call was gash but that one not on the same level.

In the context of where it was (just outside the box) and the fact Mina could have been sent off, I'd say it's quite significant!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm not arguing that our atmosphere is anything but disappointing, especially compared to what Goodison used to be like on a night fixture, but any club that has had to sit through Allardyceball at any time in the last 5 years should be forgiven for being grinchy bastards.

Honestly, how has pickford not come and claimed that? He headed it in on the 6 yard box line. Awful again.

Foster great save with his foot, but poor pen. A conscious attempt to leave his feet there for the pen down the middle.

• Subscriber

Got to be careful about criticising match going fans but fuck me this atmosphere has been absolutely dire. Go on a run of 4 wins in 6 and suddenly we think it's the 80s again and we just turn up sit and wait for the team to smash 5 past all comers? Not a supportive atmosphere to play in at all.

• The title was changed to Everton 2-2 Watford - Monday 10th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived