talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017 NHL Stanley Cup Finals - Predators vs Penguins (Pitt leades 2-0)

football forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oshie puts the Caps up 1-0 against the Pens. 

Would love to see the Pens go through and put a top ranked Caps team out of the playoffs (again). 

Got home in time to see the end of the Pens game. 

This Oilers team is so fast and fun to watch. They remind me of the Blackhawks 5-6 years ago. Currently up 1-0 in the 1st period. 

• Subscriber

Fleury somehow pulled that one out, that one save on the Ovi onetimer was something lucky. This team is going to look quite different next year, their window made be closed. The Ducks are in a very similar position so good for them to get another crack at it. I kind of hope Ottawa pulls the upset over Pitts now and i think they have a better shot then against the Caps. 

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Fleury somehow pulled that one out, that one save on the Ovi onetimer was something lucky. This team is going to look quite different next year, their window made be closed. The Ducks are in a very similar position so good for them to get another crack at it. I kind of hope Ottawa pulls the upset over Pitts now and i think they have a better shot then against the Caps. 

Ottawa and Oilers would have been a great Finals. I guess I can take Sens and Preds.

Just now, Viva la FCB said:

I can get on board with that. I kind of hope the Preds win it all now.

Can't do the Preds. They are my 'local' team, but being a Blackhawks guy, I have no love for the Preds.

I would love for a Canadian team to win it, since it's been so long and it just means more to them than it does us. Did you see that celebration in Ottawa when they clinched? HAHAHAHAHA

• Subscriber
Just now, ATL said:

Can't do the Preds. They are my 'local' team, but being a Blackhawks guy, I have no love for the Preds.

I would love for a Canadian team to win it, since it's been so long and it just means more to them than it does us. Did you see that celebration in Ottawa when they clinched? HAHAHAHAHA

I just like alot of the Preds players. My brother played with Weber for a bunch of years too so it sort of endeared me towards them. The atmosphere in their building has been something cool to watch. I dont know theres just something about that team i've always kind of liked. Blachawks BAH

Yeah i saw its cool, they where never expected to make it this far so good for them, enjoy it. The whole Anderson story, Karlson playing on broken bones in his foot plus Burrows is one of the all time great Nucks , theres alot of great stories for them. I just dont see them beating whoever makes it out of the west even if they get passed Pitts.

Archived