talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Sci-Fi Thread..

football forum

• 3 weeks later...

So Heavy Metal Magazine have decided to have a 'Rebirth' and go back to issue no1 from February for some strange reason.. 

image.png

image.png

Hopefully the contents won't change and they continue to bring some of the great art and artists in as they have done from the past... 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

So Heavy Metal Magazine have decided to have a 'Rebirth' and go back to issue no1 from February for some strange reason.. 

image.png

image.png

Hopefully the contents won't change and they continue to bring some of the great art and artists in as they have done from the past... 

They have been taken over a new entity and also appointed a new CEO, so wanting a fresh start is probably not surprising, especially given all the issues that plagued them in recent years... So I suppose relaunching the magazine and starting with a #1 issue again is just a way to symbolically show that they are rebuilding completely (and to boost sales, of course). 

I hope they sort it out and do well. Always loved the magazine, it's an iconic brand, and it was sad to continuously read about all the cash flow issue and failed contractual obligations. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Apparently John Carpenter has suggested that there might be a 'Thing 2' on the drawing board... He spoke about the possibility at the Texas Frightmare weekend but has been sworn to secrecy about the details.. 

Would be awesome.. B|

John Carpenter announces at Texas Frightmare Weekend 2023 "“I have been sworn to secrecy, okay, because there may be, I don’t know if there will be, there may be a Thing 2.” More info in comments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!

Star Wars TIE Fighter rolling chassis.. Needs cab and new hyperdrive, Serious offers only! no low ballers I know what I have. Might be willing to trade for a late model At-At... 

For Sale: Star Wars TIE Fighter rolling chassis. Needs cab and new hyper drive, serious offers only, no low ballers I know what I have. May trade for late model At-At.

I would buy it!!!!

• 8 months later...