talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Sci-Fi Thread..

football forum

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Any other business??? 

I agree to everything said above except for me being the flight officer and captain of this crazy adventure. From past experience I work best when I am not running the show and am thrust into tough situations and I personally like it that way. Having said that may I suggest we get @nudge an IV bag filled with her alcohol of choice so that we don't cause unnecessary broken glass hazards across the vessel. Never had to deal with this one on the Nostromo.

• Haha 2

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Alright Crew... This is acting captain Mulder requesting everyone to the Command Deck... 

@nudge @CaaC - John @Mel81x @Azeem 

I would like to introduce our newest crew member @Rucksackfranzose

Wall-E 

Image result for wall-e gif

And of course our other 2 Robot companions R2 and Robbie

Image result for r2d2 gif

Image result for robbie the robot gif

First order of business is selecting a Captain... I am out and so is Nudge so we could either leave it to Robbie or select Ellen ( Mel81x ) as she/he ( does it really matter?? )  has shown that they are also a competent flight officer.. Previous experience on The Nostromo is a clincher for me.. 

Also on the Agenda, If we are happy with our ship it's called the 'Arcadia' the fact that we managed to rob this from another bunch of space pirates shows just how bad ass we are.. Happy to take alternative names though if any are forthcoming. 

Also, and I have given this some thought that our sudden descent into Piracy was quick, It seems we did not hesitate to stab good intentions in the back and leave them buried on an unexplored dead planet... However, to help us all sleep a little better at night can I suggest we form ourselves into the 'A-Team' of space piracy.. Travelling the far reaches of space kicking arse and helping out the down trodden, A bit like the The Rebel Alliance if you will, that way we get to still behave badly, blow shit up, shoot things and all feel like we have done the universe a big favour... We can of course rob all the decent technology and supplies we find along the way as this ship does not run on solar winds alone.. 

Lastly Wall-E needs to get into Nudges quarters and clean up all those empty bottles of booze as I don't fancy getting hit in the head with multiple glass bottles floating about if we should lose gravity at some point.. 

Any other business??? 

Arcadia sounds good! I also agree with giving the captain's position to Mel81x as it looks like he's/she's/it is the only person onboard that can fly this thing anyway! Robbie has more important things to do... speaking about that, who's in charge of the supplies??? I need some free space in the cargo room for a few boxes of, erm... personal items... 

• Haha 2

On 17/01/2019 at 15:53, Mel81x said:

Never figured @Bluewolf to be a comic fan either.

Most of my reading was done in my pre-teen early teen years, growing up with Marvel, 2000AD and such like comics were a big part of my youth, Obviously as football, punk, clubbing and girls started popping up it fell by the wayside although I have always maintained an interest over the years on and off... Some great artists out there and with modern computer technology the artwork is really being brought to life so it's always held more than a passing interest for me. Heavy Metal is another superb Magazine but I was not aware of that in my younger days I only stumbled on that in later life.. 

When I look back at characters like the Hulk and have seen them go from black&white pages and early tv attempts with Lou Ferrigno for example to full screen CGI films has been amazing really.. All those characters brought to life on the big screen.. Glad to have seen it all in my lifetime

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I agree to everything said above except for me being the flight officer and captain of this crazy adventure. From past experience I work best when I am not running the show and am thrust into tough situations and I personally like it that way. Having said that may I suggest we get @nudge an IV bag filled with her alcohol of choice so that we don't cause unnecessary broken glass hazards across the vessel. Never had to deal with this one on the Nostromo.

Yep.. totally,

We can drink to that.. 

Image result for scully drinking gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber

Finally found the plans of the ship... I was getting lost everytime I went to the bathroom at night!...

Arcadia_02_plans.jpg

Check it out carefully; it even has a "liquor storage" (24) right next to the crew cabins (23) xD We did get ourselves the best ship possible indeed...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Finally found the plans of the ship... I was getting lost everytime I went to the bathroom at night!...

Arcadia_02_plans.jpg

Check it out carefully; it even has a "liquor storage" (24) right next to the crew cabins (23) xD We did get ourselves the best ship possible indeed...

Class!! xD

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Arcadia_02_plans.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c4207757a55566841

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

You will have to point out where the toilet is on our Spaceship  @nudge in case I need a... :ay:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c42089d316a554f67

All crew cabin have en-suite facilities; I was just using it as an excuse to find that liquor storage... :ph34r:

Seeing the Captains quarters I might just change my mind about leading this rag tag bunch of space misfits.. 

Such a beautiful ship.. striking fear in the hearts of all who behold her... Ramming speed!!!! prepare to be boarded motherfuckers!! 

If I remember correctly the ship is run by a female entity of sorts and is self healing which makes her a most fearsome proposition.. 

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I'd drink to that except someone drank all the liquor. Wonder who.

20 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

xD

17 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

xD

tenor.gif?itemid=4669255

I personally find the accusations outrageous ¬¬ Am considering taking R2D2 and the last case of whisky I hid in the sick bay and going rogue.

• Haha 1