talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Four Chelsea Supporters Suspended Following Raheem Sterling Incident

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stan said:

To me he clearly says 'fucking black cunt'. 

Saying Manc cunt wouldn't even make sense considering he's not even from Manchester either xD 

To be fair, you’d get most scousers/mancs screaming scouse cunt/manc cunt at either set of players no matter race or nationality. It’s aimed at playing for the team rather than the background of the individual.

42 minutes ago, Danny said:

Pretty stupid post for someone who likes to act smart

It must be nice being above everyone; to the point that you cannot even speak to them as equals instead just laughing. What did I post that is egregious? Does this guy deserve jail? Are some punishments not severe enough? That some people cry wolf (for instance a person complained at a nearby school that the faculties halloween costumes were racist against mexicans... despite many if the faculty being mexican) and that it cheapens sincere incidents like this one? That regardless of the outcome the man’s repuatation is ruined? What is such a joke to you that you couldnt even muster up a proper dignified response?

I was curious that if the charges would be more severe if Sterling heard him as opposed reported by other people.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

It must be nice being above everyone; to the point that you cannot even speak to them as equals instead just laughing. What did I post that is egregious? Does this guy deserve jail? Are some punishments not severe enough? That some people cry wolf (for instance a person complained at a nearby school that the faculties halloween costumes were racist against mexicans... despite many if the faculty being mexican) and that it cheapens sincere incidents like this one? That regardless of the outcome the man’s repuatation is ruined? What is such a joke to you that you couldnt even muster up a proper dignified response?

I was curious that if the charges would be more severe if Sterling heard him as opposed reported by other people.

Nothing to do with being above anyone, just to do with the fact I'm sleep deprived and found a bit of time to respond whilst having a shit.

The offending "Lol" was just aimed at what looked to be your first response (saying people take racism too seriously in the UK) in a topic about Sterling being called a black cunt whilst playing a game of football in front of a grown man.

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

Nothing to do with being above anyone, just to do with the fact I'm sleep deprived and found a bit of time to respond whilst having a shit.

The offending "Lol" was just aimed at what looked to be your first response (saying people take racism too seriously in the UK) in a topic about Sterling being called a black cunt whilst playing a game of football in front of a grown man.

But I didn’t say that  at all. Just that prison time may be too severe a punishment. I’m all for a lifetime ban and counselling as that would literally be ‘kicking racism out if football’. He obviously shows he cannot behave at a game so he shouldn’t be at games.

8 hours ago, Spike said:

But I didn’t say that  at all. Just that prison time may be too severe a punishment. I’m all for a lifetime ban and counselling as that would literally be ‘kicking racism out if football’. He obviously shows he cannot behave at a game so he shouldn’t be at games.

You can't use counselling or any method of mediation for racists mate.  Someone that has an irrational hate based on nothing other than being a victim of conditioning from whatever side of the class spectrum fuelled (more than possibly) by some dodgy ideology is something that person has to live with forever (which is unimportant) and of which we have inflicted like a rotting disease upon the rest of normal society.

The answer is to search for / acquire, a form of erradication of individuals such as these... An ethical form of neutering that mono-brain-cell that keeps rattling on its own within the skull.  It must be an authentic nightmare to have the deafening and viscous echoing sound of that mono-cell banging on the walls of that extremely thick skull.

One way to understand more about these specimens would be for the BBC to commission a David Attenborough documentary/study on the life of these beings so as to use the research on how to deal with them.

This is the only way forward because their physical similarities to humans is misleading...

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Sorry, I thought that's what you were implying!

Underhand tactics aside (for obvious reasons with these elements of society), what I'm saying is that there is no help for someone that has that sort of irrational process ingrained into his or her head.  Its embedded!

Tbh didn't notice it during the game, however i am no lip reader but it seemed he said Manc cunt. Then again if it was truly black cunt then he should be banned. Our fans got a bad rep because of the Paris idiots, now all the sudden we all hate black people.

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Tbh didn't notice it during the game, however i am no lip reader but it seemed he said Manc cunt. Then again if it was truly black cunt then he should be banned. Our fans got a bad rep because of the Paris idiots, now all the sudden we all hate black people.

don't think anyone has ever said that to be fair. 

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

I think Chelsea’s association with racists goes well beyond the Paris thing. Like well before you were any good and before the prem was a thing you were a popular club with racists.

17 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think Chelsea’s association with racists goes well beyond the Paris thing. Like well before you were any good and before the prem was a thing you were a popular club with racists.

Sadly true.. If anyone wanted an insight into what our fans were ( and some still are ) like just take a look at the Paul Canoville story.. Black&Blue that might open your eyes a bit @True Blue 

A bit before your time I will admit but just shows how far back that mentality goes.. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yes i know, however i was talking about the most recent events.

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Sadly true.. If anyone wanted an insight into what our fans were ( and some still are ) like just take a look at the Paul Canoville story.. Black&Blue that might open your eyes a bit @True Blue 

A bit before your time I will admit but just shows how far back that mentality goes.. 

Read the book mate, i owned it too before giving it to a mate. I have several books from the Chelsea history before the Premiership and before my time. 

• The title was changed to Four Chelsea Supports Suspended Following Raheem Sterling Incident
  • Administrator

Four supporters suspended.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/12/10/update-on-manchester-city-match-statement

Chelsea Football Club has suspended four people from attending Chelsea matches pending further investigations into allegations regarding the behaviour of supporters towards Raheem Sterling during our match against Manchester City on Saturday.

Our investigations into this matter are ongoing. We are fully supporting the police investigation and any information we gather will be passed on to them.

Chelsea Football Club finds all forms of discriminatory behaviour abhorrent and if there is evidence of ticket holders taking part in any racist behaviour, the club will issue severe sanctions, including bans. We will also fully support any criminal prosecutions.

I’m pretty damned sure Chelsea FC will know who their ultra fans are as they do at all clubs. The police authorities are always in constant contact with clubs with local government also in the scene... They can ascertain everything they want to know and act.

Plenty of European clubs have been acting upon this exact thing in recent years with for example (because I know a lot about this) Barcelona and Real Madrid cracking down hard on their extremist support (Boixos Nois with Barça and Ultra Sur with Real Madrid) where they got rid of them all in the end. There has been a negative side to it where noise and matchtime atmosphere is concered because they male the most noise and are the most embedded in the tribal phenomenon. But it has literally eradicated all violence, racism and xenophobic public behaviour. 

22 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I’m pretty damned sure Chelsea FC will know who their ultra fans are as they do at all clubs. The police authorities are always in constant contact with clubs with local government also in the scene... They can ascertain everything they want to know and act.

Plenty of European clubs have been acting upon this exact thing in recent years with for example (because I know a lot about this) Barcelona and Real Madrid cracking down hard on their extremist support (Boixos Nois with Barça and Ultra Sur with Real Madrid) where they got rid of them all in the end. There has been a negative side to it where noise and matchtime atmosphere is concered because they male the most noise and are the most embedded in the tribal phenomenon. But it has literally eradicated all violence, racism and xenophobic public behaviour. 

The problem at Chelsea has been going on for years and really deep to who their fan bases are in contact with, like Combat 18 and also the Loyalists in Northern Ireland.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Well fans do say it is typical of Chelsea fans to be racist, not certain fans are racist.

Tone fair to Chelsea even if they have more racist fans than most it still doesn't mean a majority are racist

Just think it’s all a bit pointless really. Football is pointless, let’s be honest. It’s just some blokes kicking a bag of air around. Don’t get me wrong, I love it and would watch it every day but it is utterly pointless and nowhere near as serious as some people take it. Nobody dies, it doesn’t have a massive effect on life or the important things in life.

Abusing a man for daring to have the propensity to kick a football around for another team is mental. It’s even more crazy that in 2018, we still have people out there who abuse people for having a different skin tone to them, especially in one of the most multicultural cities in the UK and at a venue where a black player is lauded as a hero for delivering a moment that will go down in history in that clubs shirt.

Always find it strange when you watch a big game in the Premier League and you see a player going over to the touchline for a throw or corner and you see men in their 40’s or 50’s gesticulating and absolutely losing it. These blokes must have jobs, they must have families and mates, do they think they’ll not be noticed? Do they not have any self respect? I’d be so embarrassed if I were seen doing that. I also wouldn’t want to be associated with someone who acts like that because somebody plays football for a team that isn’t the one they support. 

• The title was changed to Four Chelsea Supporters Suspended Following Raheem Sterling Incident

Archived