The better place to talk football.

Left Midfield Vote!

football forum

Left Midfielder Vote  

32 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Neymar (Paris)
    • Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
    • Phillipe Coutinho (Liverpool/FC Barcelona)
    • Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli)
    • Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal/Manchester United)
    • Marco Asensio (Real Madrid)
    • Anthony Martial (Manchester United)
    • Marco Reus (BVB)

football forum

animation%20(1).gif

We're getting a bit further forward now, the men that chip in with some goals to help their team and get them over the line. Who has been the best on the left-wing? Who cut skip through a defence like a knife through butter? It's time for another vote as our ''Team of the Year'' starts to take shape. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Edison Flores was that good this year. He's had a pretty underwhelming year in fairness though, I still think he's a pivotal part of the Peru team but clearly in the World Cup he was overawed by the situation, and that really made us lose our eye for goal, something he's so good with.

I haven't seen Hazard for Chelsea this year but he was outstanding in the World Cup as opposed to Neymar who was a bit disappointing so the Belgian gets my vote.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I wish Edison Flores was that good this year. He's had a pretty underwhelming year in fairness though, I still think he's a pivotal part of the Peru team but clearly in the World Cup he was overawed by the situation, and that really made us lose our eye for goal, something he's so good with.

I haven't seen Hazard for Chelsea this year but he was outstanding in the World Cup as opposed to Neymar who was a bit disappointing so the Belgian gets my vote.

Neymar wasn't a BIT disappointing mate, he was crap by his own standards and became almost a joke with memes and the like.

Just now, Cicero said:

@Stan

Can you change it for me? 

Did it mate although what I can't change is the name on who voted.  For example it now appears with Insigne having two votes but one of those is a mystery as to who did it.  The important thing is that it's your vote. ;)

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

@Stan

Can you change it for me? 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

He said he would've like to have changed his vote... Where does that mention Stan? Hahaha

Get those glasses on Mr.

Archived