• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Phil Foden - Man City Starlet Signs New 6-Year Deal

Recommended Posts

Bit disappointed @Happy Bluedidn't let us know about this in advance! You're slacking mate :p

You must be over the moon though tying down a talent like this. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Bit disappointed @Happy Bluedidn't let us know about this in advance! You're slacking mate :p

You must be over the moon though tying down a talent like this. 

 

 

xD being the only City fan on here these days i ddn't think anyone would be interested  ..plus i thought he had already signed last week :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

xD being the only City fan on here these days i ddn't think anyone would be interested  ..plus i thought he had already signed last week :ph34r:

 

I'm pretty sure you meant "ever". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signed. Its rather telling that Pep trusts hik enough to give him the game timr he has. However, from a personal perspective he must envious of what JS7 is achieving right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Signed. Its rather telling that Pep trusts hik enough to give him the game timr he has. However, from a personal perspective he must envious of what JS7 is achieving right now.

What the fucking fuck is this JS7 shit?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2018 at 19:23, RandoEFC said:

Still waiting to see him make an impact in one of his cameos.

He was very impressive in the CL game he just played this week, didn't look out of place one bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can tell Foden's a Citeh fan... he's from Stockport :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Salford Kel said:

You can tell Foden's a Citeh fan... he's from Stockport :ph34r:

Well, it's closer than united's fans who are all from London :4_joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement