talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Will Liverpool Go Unbeaten In The Premier League?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

:o

What have you done with Happy Blue? He would never concede like this!

Think about Liverpool's next game and now he's back posting again xD 

6 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

They will lose at some point, especially when the focus is back on the Champions league. But in the end I can't look past them winning the league this season. Surely this has got to finally be their year? 

They are too good to lose, especially against a team crippled with injury like City 

9 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

They are too good to lose, especially against a team crippled with injury like City 

Unfortunately we're also ravaged with injury. With lallana and clyne struggling to recover their best form and Gomez on the sidelines. Firmino also has a sore finger and the whole squad a bit fatigued after playing a game so recently....

With all of the above plus the home ground advantage and huge pride and ego at stake for citeh we're unfortunately going into this as huge underdogs.... it would be a miracle if we even got a point.

😑

Liverpool’s best chance to win the premier league. They have been here before. But I do think they have more depth in this squad than any of those previous occasions.

They are bound to have a blip sometime but even then 95 or more pts should win them the league. They should not bottle it this time around.

11 hours ago, Harry said:

Unfortunately we're also ravaged with injury. With lallana and clyne struggling to recover their best form and Gomez on the sidelines. Firmino also has a sore finger and the whole squad a bit fatigued after playing a game so recently....

With all of the above plus the home ground advantage and huge pride and ego at stake for citeh we're unfortunately going into this as huge underdogs.... it would be a miracle if we even got a point.

😑

It's an easy game for you mate with nearly all our first team injured or recovering from injury, Pep's talking about resting everyone for a more winnable fixture :|

9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

It's an easy game for you mate with nearly all our first team injured or recovering from injury, Pep's talking about resting everyone for a more winnable fixture :|

Our entire squad have got the shits so we've had to borrow Tranmere Rovers players :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

After Liverpool hammer us tonight the gap will be 10pts :(   ..will the title race be over? can Spurs push them to the end while we scrap for a Europa place? 

Pretty sure sides have bottled it with a bigger gap in the past. So anything’s possible.

Despite the blip in form, I think City are still the league’s top side.

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Pretty sure sides have bottled it with a bigger gap in the past. So anything’s possible.

Despite the blip in form, I think City are still the league’s top side.

Losing Fernandinho, Silva, Aguero & De Bruyne at the same time to injury has potentially cost us the title this season  ...you are right, we have come back from 8pts before against Liverpool in the final few months but you are more experienced now and look a stronger team

Who ever wins tonight is the current best team in England, we are near full strength now apart from Mendy and possibly De Bruyne (our best player)

Well  ..we got there in the end, thanks to everyone that contributed, the football gods have heard our prayer once again, thank you ..Amen :100_pray:   some random gaylord like cannabis should be banned from the site in tribute and me elevated to mod so i can continue the persecution of the gays unmolested 

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Well  ..we got there in the end, thanks to everyone that contributed, the football gods have heard our prayer once again, thank you ..Amen :100_pray:   some random gaylord like cannabis should be banned from the site in tribute and me elevated to mod so i can continue the persecution of the gays unmolested 

Swapping you for Cannabis would be like swapping the frying pan for fire.

We're fucked either way. 

Archived