talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Suso Returning to Liverpool?

Liverpool are preparing a £40m bid for AC Milan winger Suso according to Liga Financial, less than four years since he left Anfield for Italy for just £1m in 2015.

Jurgen Klopp has often been linked with a move for the Spanish winger in recent transfer windows.

@LFCMadLad  @Rick @Harry @Mel81x @IgnisExcubitor @UNORTHODOX @tarzanontoast @YNWA

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt it. He always looked promising, but like he'd never make the grade because of the pace and physicality of the English game. Which is why I'm not surprised he's done well at Milan, he's a very talented player - he's just not suited to the physicality and speed of our league.

I think bringing him back would be a massive mistake. For all the quality that he does possess, I don't think he'll do well here for the same reasons he didn't make the grade in the first place.

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I highly doubt it. He always looked promising, but like he'd never make the grade because of the pace and physicality of the English game. Which is why I'm not surprised he's done well at Milan, he's a very talented player - he's just not suited to the physicality and speed of our league.

I think bringing him back would be a massive mistake. For all the quality that he does possess, I don't think he'll do well here for the same reasons he didn't make the grade in the first place.

I´m not sure Suso would leave a place where he is the main player to a destination where he´d be in the bench. Also, Milan´s owners are loaded, it probably would take more than 40 million euros to buy him. 

Anyway, in my opinion, the Milan forward that Liverpool should be targeting is Cutrone. Very promissing striker. 

52 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I´m not sure Suso would leave a place where he is the main player to a destination where he´d be in the bench. Also, Milan´s owners are loaded, it probably would take more than 40 million euros to buy him. 

Anyway, in my opinion, the Milan forward that Liverpool should be targeting is Cutrone. Very promissing striker. 

I know this is stupid reasoning... but we've never had good luck with Italian players. So for that reasoning alone, I'd want us to steer clear of Cutrone.

We've got pretty decent luck with Brazilians though... you should ring our scouts up and give them some recommendations from Brazil :) 

Agree with you re: Suso… why leave Milan where he's the main man to sit on our bench again.

Been great for Milan. 

Him and Calhanoglu are the two behind almost every Milan goal this season. 

They've made Higuain look pretty decent, actually. (and I say this with a very heavy heart) 

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Can we have a competition between Aspas, Suso, Riera, Deulofeu and Sandro for who was the most depressingly shite Spanish winger on Merseyside in the last decade?

Aspas was a striker and Riera had one season where he was pretty good before utterly falling off.

• The topic was locked

Archived