talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Victor Moses Joins Fenerbahce on Loan til 2020

football forum

Victor Moses has been frozen out of Chelsea's line-up after playing such a big part in their Premier League winning side of 2016/17, and according to The Sun could be leaving Stamford Bridge altogether in the near future.

The newspaper reports Chelsea will ask for £12m for the right-sided player, with Crystal Palace and Fulham said to be interested.

Bridge.

@Spike @Bluewolf @The Liquidator

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amended it.

It hurts me to say it because he's one of our own, but he would be a lot better suited for Fulham at the minute. They haven't got anybody of his attacking nature on the right side that compliment Schurrle and Sessegnon on the left. He'd give them some much needed balance given how quick, strong and experienced he is.

Us on the other hand are quite flush on the right side. Aaron Wan Bissaka, Joel Ward, Wilfried Zaha and Andros Townesend all prefer the right side. Then there's Jordan Ayew, Martin Kelly and Jason Puncheon who can cover that side too.

We need to do something in January but it's hard to tell what. Scott Dann, Martin Kelly, Pape Souare, Jonny Williams, Jordan Mutch, Sulley Kaikai, Jason Puncheon, Connor Wickham, Alexander Sorloth and Jordan Ayew are all on borrowed time but replacements that are good enough to compete with the starting eleven will cost around fifthteen million and I don't think we have that money to spend.

If there is money to spend, which I imagine there isn't given our previous spending, then I'd like to see somebody like Ollie Watkins sign.

He's one of the worst players I've seen play for us. Had one good game, but other than that was a completely pointless loan signing as he didn't offer a single thing for us as a winger (as @Cicero said - he managed to find his way back into relevance at Chelsea by defending, not by any of the qualities that got him the move to Chelsea in the first place). I'm not sure he'd be of much use to a side that's in desperate need of more going forward, like Crystal Palace are.

Preferred him to Alonso. He's always done well for us even well before Conte when he was playing for us as a winger. We got the maximum out of him.  Taking into account his performances for us and not the loan moves, he's always put in an honest shift and performed relatively well. At the very least he was a lot more mobile than Alonso. In saying that, performing well to a certain level doesn't necessarily mean that level is good enough on a regular basis for a club that should be getting into the latter stages of the Champions League. People wonder why we're in the Europe League and have fallen on the European scale when we have players like Moses and others regularly playing for us.

• 1 month later...

Officially joined Fenerbache. Loan until 2020. 

Good luck to him. Always had a great attitude unlike some entitled twats on the team. Did the best he could always with the tools at his disposal. 

Going to be insane in 10 years time, we will say that we won the league with Victor Moses as wing back. 

All the best Victor. 

Victor-Moses-459x600.jpg?resize=459,600

• The title was changed to Victor Moses Joins Fenerbahce on Loan til 2020

Archived