Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Adrien Silva Leaving Leicester?

Looks set to leave in January according to the Portuguese press. Rumour he's going to Sporting on loan which I'm totally against, they've had our pants down enough times.

I feel for him but he hasn't performed when given chances. He's looked a bit off the pace, too much of a passenger, too prone to giving the ball away cheaply.

This signing really has been nothing short of a complete disaster. Given the nonsense that lead to him missing 4 months of his career at no fault of his own I'd have to say it's been probably the worst signing I can remember.

I wish him the best in future but this will be looked back on as a howler from us unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Andy King, Danny Simpson, Shinji Okazaki and Yohan Benalouane are also all said to be on the outgoing list.

Unless we sign another right-back to cover for the Amartey injury, Simpson won't go anywhere I'd imagine.

8 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Always rated Okazaki funnily enough. Don't get me Wong he's shite but always seems to pop up when needed with something 

Racist.

53 minutes ago, Stan said:

Monaco are our feeder club now.

Stan its other way round mi old fruit xD

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Stan its other way round mi old fruit xD

It's reciprocal really. We've loaned them Silva twice, Slimani, and we've bought Tielemans and Ghezzal from them after initially getting Tielemans on loan and that's all in the past year.

This move was quite inevitable. Neither him or Slimani has worked here. Two very expensive errors from us.

• Upvote 1