talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Adrien Silva Leaving Leicester?

football forum

• Subscriber

Looks set to leave in January according to the Portuguese press. Rumour he's going to Sporting on loan which I'm totally against, they've had our pants down enough times.

I feel for him but he hasn't performed when given chances. He's looked a bit off the pace, too much of a passenger, too prone to giving the ball away cheaply.

This signing really has been nothing short of a complete disaster. Given the nonsense that lead to him missing 4 months of his career at no fault of his own I'd have to say it's been probably the worst signing I can remember.

I wish him the best in future but this will be looked back on as a howler from us unfortunately.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Andy King, Danny Simpson, Shinji Okazaki and Yohan Benalouane are also all said to be on the outgoing list.

Unless we sign another right-back to cover for the Amartey injury, Simpson won't go anywhere I'd imagine.

• 8 months later...
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Stan its other way round mi old fruit xD

It's reciprocal really. We've loaned them Silva twice, Slimani, and we've bought Tielemans and Ghezzal from them after initially getting Tielemans on loan and that's all in the past year.

This move was quite inevitable. Neither him or Slimani has worked here. Two very expensive errors from us.

Archived