football forum

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

https://imgur.com/YchceIl

why can’t I insert pictures on here like everyone else does? The options on my posting are very limited. Any ideas Admin? @Rab @Stan 

Needs to be a specific URL I think. 

If copying from imgur, have you tried copying image (not image link). Link should usually have .jpeg, .gif, .png at the end...

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

https://imgur.com/YchceIl

why can’t I insert pictures on here like everyone else does? The options on my posting are very limited. Any ideas Admin? @Rab @Stan 

Why use Imgur?

Just put your pointer in the middle of whatever photo you want to be inserted then 'click' and then a box will appear with options, choose the option 'copy image address' and 'click' that option, come back into here and right 'click' your mouse and a box will appear again and choose paste and your picture will appear in here and to be honest, this option in TF365 is a lot easier and simple than other forums where you can have the likes of these...

download.png.a713414900f6855129d8ad19f4d42988.png and to insert a picture you have to choose this 1573970515_download(3).png.01e390da5b3f852da7fc7ee113cb6ce2.png or this for a video 1888129409_download(2).png.3663be21ac42e04195eb1d3932e631cd.png

This is the picture you had in Imgur and all I did is what I mentioned in the latter  :ay:

YchceIl.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
18 hours ago, Faithcore said:

Which movie are those pictures from?

I forgot all about this xD

I might as well name it and you can have a go as this has been sitting here for a while, its called 

Peppermint (2018) a bloody good film.

Five years after her husband and daughter are killed in a senseless act of violence, a woman comes back from self-imposed exile to seek revenge against those responsible and the system that let them go free.

Stars: Jennifer Garner, John Gallagher Jr., John Ortiz

• 9 months later...

Archived