• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Guess the Movie

football forum

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

Lol, you were quick, aye your shot, I will delete that folder now I had the pics in :ay:

I'm a sucker for a legal show or film. If I'd known back at school what I know now I woulda become a barrister.

Here we go.

DyHDGfEbVmqd-vfvk5mI95gfweGVH4C2XDpNfCpZ

11 minutes ago, Rab said:

If you're sharing them from your own Google account, you need to set it so everyone can see it. You'll be able to see it because it's your account.

Well that's bloody annoying. I'll find a way. If anyone wants to crack on with one in the meantime then please do so.

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Large said:

Yeah I see that too. I can’t explain it a they are showing when I post them. Somebody else should do one. I’ll refrain from putting up any clues until I’ve sussed it.

Maybe, and I say maybe when I posted photos on another forum a few years ago I had them saved in my Facebook album and chose the photos from that, but I found out that if I deleted the photos from my Facebook album the photos would vanish from any other forum that I had inserted them in and all I would see is this...

992488712_download(1).png.016f202494575e43584024dcfa77f38a.png

Or this...

download.png.699ea1c956fbdb9c4d1092c3bd717788.png

Now I will add photos from my laptop picture album and even if you delete them on the laptop they will not delete in any other place you place them, just a thought. :ay: 

Archived