Guess the Movie

football forum

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, nudge said:

Looks like it too! xD 

It was a Vegas Stag do gone badly wrong and then the fallout that follows on from it... It was very funny in places... Stars Christian Slater and Cameron Diaz among others... Didn't really get great reviews in some quarters but I enjoyed it personally as I had seen it before I read any reviews, just one of those films that popped up out of the blue.. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC - John said:

9_9

tenor.gif

xD Oops. Sorry, ended up cooking dinner and drinking coffee and forgot it completely...

Here they are:

OTuOMsL.jpg

Dj5xDvV.jpg

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Haven't even seen it yet, but the style and Woody gave it away :D

You should definitely watch it! I was a bit skeptical since I've always loved Harrison Ford's Han Solo, but Alden Ehrenreich did a good job portraying young Han (same with Donald Glover as young Lando Calrisian) and the story was well written and entertaining plus there's a nice twist in the end potentially hinting at another "A Star Wars Story" movie in the future. 

• Subscriber
On 10/04/2019 at 12:46, Tommy said:

Okay, a bit of an easy one:

Not easy but I was watching Back To The Future 1 last week and that photo rung a bell with the Indians charging after I enlarged the photo so that could be Back To The Future but can't remember if it was 2 or 3 @Tommy? I know it wasn't 1. 

2 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

Not easy but I was watching Back To The Future 1 last week and that photo rung a bell with the Indians charging after I enlarged the photo so that could be Back To The Future but can't remember if it was 2 or 3 @Tommy? I know it wasn't 1. 

3, so I guess you are correct :P

Archived