The better place to talk football.

Paul Pogba - Man Utd Future In Doubt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Pogba and Lingard can fuck off as far as I am concerned and agree with what Ginger said about Pogs, young Greenwood yes, give him and a lot of the other youth players new contracts with dosh gained by selling the other two pricks.

Quote.thumb.png.474bb3563a23c8faf578ab672926eca5.png

Manchester United hope to convince 26-year-old France midfielder Paul Pogba to sign a new contract. England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 26, and 17-year-old England Under-21 forward Mason Greenwood are also in line for new deals. (Standard)

Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes says Pogba would not be a "big loss" if he left the Old Trafford club. (Talksport)

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Vegan Kel said:

I miss Anderson more than I will miss Pogba and the sad thing is Anderson probably contributed more 

Aye...and his McDonalds  xD

Nah, he was ok when he first hit the big time with United but only let himself down by putting on the beef which slowed him down later on playing but tbh at least he did not try eating burgers during a game but ate them after, not like Pogba and Lingard fucking dancing on the pitch, in the dressing room and on mobile selfies.  

35 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

FUCK OFF WOODWARD!!!!

Quote.thumb.png.c5a7a125b95f9a949c6e0b411a10cced.png

Manchester United have opened talks with midfielder Paul Pogba over a new contract. The 26-year-old France international has two years left on his deal at Old Trafford. 101 Great Goals

@DeadLinesman

Fair to say the best midfielder in the league, goals assists and leadership. Next captain surely, #trusttheprocess #PogBack #Bestmidfielderintheleague

Delightful news. Regardless of not being for sale, clubs like Barcelona and RM are adamant about getting Pogba. Kante makes one good offensive play and people wont stop talking about him now while Pogba does that on the regular while doing the same job kante does with very little help from his teammates. If pogba had the teammates and freedom of KDB, he would be ahead of Messi and Mbappe imo, that's how good the Frenchman is and both Barcelona and rm know this.

20 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Delightful news. Regardless of not being for sale, clubs like Barcelona and RM are adamant about getting Pogba. Kante makes one good offensive play and people wont stop talking about him now while Pogba does that on the regular while doing the same job kante does with very little help from his teammates. If pogba had the teammates and freedom of KDB, he would be ahead of Messi and Mbappe imo, that's how good the Frenchman is and both Barcelona and rm know this.

:rofl:

Paul Pogba is the most overrated footballer ever, bar none. He is mentally weak, has no drive, leadership ability or anywhere near the talent that he thinks he has. 

To call him bang average would be an insult to every bang average footballer who has ever played the game.

What he actually is is a useless cunt

8 minutes ago, Vegan Kel said:

Paul Pogba is the most overrated footballer ever, bar none. He is mentally weak, has no drive, leadership ability or anywhere near the talent that he thinks he has. 

To call him bang average would be an insult to every bang average footballer who has ever played the game.

What he actually is is a useless cunt

How dare you? He is the future of United and the best midfielder in the league as some members suggest. Also all the top clubs in Europe want him and envy United for having him.

Pls Kel #trusttheprocess #PogBack

Just now, True Blue said:

How dare you? He is the future of United and the best midfielder in the league as some members suggest. Also all the top clubs in Europe want him and envy United for having him.

Pls Kel #trusttheprocess #PogBack

But... but... he's a world cup winner!

Useless cunt that was the leader of the WC champions and can make any pass scholes ever made. Its not his fault, man utd lacks better talent. Messi gets a free pass failure after failure with Argentina for the same reason , his nt is not good enough... double standards. The difference is the social life and the agent. 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Useless cunt that was the leader of the WC champions and can make any pass scholes ever made. Its not his fault, man utd lacks better talent. Messi gets a free pass failure after failure with Argentina for the same reason , his nt is not good enough... double standards. The difference is the social life and the agent. 

Scholes shits on that cunt

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Dont even know where to start with this mess of a post?

Jesus wept o.O

I mean I do agree that Pogba’s shown he’s better than he has been at Man Utd. He was key at Juve and he was key with France in a World Cup run. But those squads are a hell of a lot better than United’s right now - and I think for however good he was at Juve and with France... he’s also shown he’s not the sort of player you’d have dropped £90m on (and that was pre-Neymar, right?)

All of those negative attributes Kel listed are exactly why he’s not the sort of player that was promised at that price tag. And I can fully understand United fans thinking “what the fuck is wrong with this overrated cunt?” because he’s underperformed to what was expected when he PogBack’d. Oh yeah and that cringy social media hype around him definitely doesn’t help now that he’s underperformed.

Both Juve and France had very very complete midfields. So he plays much better when he’s got better players around him. Both of those sides had defensive resilience but also a fuckload of creativity - I don’t know about their defense and they’ve just changed it pretty significantly and I wouldn’t judge it until the players have all bedded in. Not all players hit the ground running at a new club and new signings should be afforded patience. But I do think that the United midfield is very very uncreative.

So I think United have a choice really. Either cut their losses and build a new midfield that’ll work better for what the manager has in mind. Or build around that player they sunk £90m into.

Either way, I think the big problem at United has been buying individual talent without really thinking about how that player fits into the system. And maybe it’ll be different with these big changes at defense made at the same time and there’s a vision for what’s happening on the pitch. If they do the same thing with their midfield they’ll find themselves winning more midfield battles and creating more, and probably winning more points.

• The topic was locked

Archived