talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you listening to?

football forum

7 hours ago, Spike said:

de Longe’s voice is really annoying on that track.

WHERE AHHH YEEEW? AN OIM SO SORRAY

De Longe belongs to Blink 182. And they have never reached anything close to what they have been since he left. The track is perfect. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

De Longe belongs to Blink 182. And they have never reached anything close to what they have been since he left. The track is perfect. 

I'd agree if I were still 14. I can't say blink 182 aged with me

Edited by Spike

55 minutes ago, Spike said:

I'd agree if I were still 14. I can't say blink 182 aged with me

You'd agree because 14 years old are stupid. They're somehow more stuck in their own sound than Green Day, which is impressive. Weak band.

1 hour ago, Machado said:

You'd agree because 14 years old are stupid. They're somehow more stuck in their own sound than Green Day, which is impressive. Weak band.

You obvioulsy haven't heard Green Day's new album, sounds nothing like Green Day and is somehow worse than anything esle they've recorded. Not gonna like Dookie is a fantastic pop-punk record, some brilliant hooks on that record.

On 01/03/2020 at 04:44, Azeem said:

I'm easily influenced by music, music determines my mood not the other way around

Not necessarily related but I'm instantly interested in people with whom I share the same taste in music and tend to make friends with them more often. I also don't allow myself to make friends with someone who listens to music I strongly dislike as it seems like we live in a different world altogether xD I'm not saying this is a good thing, it's just instinctive.

Edited by Machado
  • Upvote 1