talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you listening to?

football forum

Just now, Berserker said:

Yeah obviously, that specific song is pretty good and pops up frequently either on the radio and yt. There are so many good bands here.

Yeah for sure.

My favourite Spanish music comes from the Dominican Republic, but objectively I'd say Argentina and Uruguay has the best music in Latinamerica. 

6 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Yeah for sure.

My favourite Spanish music comes from the Dominican Republic, but objectively I'd say Argentina and Uruguay has the best music in Latinamerica. 

I'd think i'd only be able to name 3 bands/singers from Uruguay. You're a fan of reggeaton?

Heard that Dave Greenfield of the Stranglers passed away age 71 after contracting Coronavirus... 

Local band from Guildford as well, they were my first in roads into the punk scene of the 70's one of the best bands out there in their time.. They had such a huge influence on my future music tastes.. Still listen to and enjoy their stuff even now.. 

Fuck you Covid-19.. 

• Upvote 1

Also reading that Florian Schneider passed away yesterday as well... another part of my youth gone.. my introduction and interest in the Electronic music scene along with the likes of Gary Numan at the time.. I have Kraftwerks Man Machine album up in the loft... many hours were spent looking up at the ceiling in my room while my head was somewhere else..