talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you listening to?

football forum

Just now, nudge said:

Same...Probably my most favourite even. It's so insanely aggressive, only Kim is more hate-filled than this.

Yeah, Kim is almost too much...The Bleed bitch bleed is a bit aggressive for my Buddhist nature. xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

Yeah, Kim is almost too much...The Bleed bitch bleed is a bit aggressive for my Buddhist nature. xD

Yeah, Kim is extremely dark and fucked up, I can't really stomach it and used to always skip it haha... 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, Kim is extremely dark and fucked up, I can't really stomach it and used to always skip it haha... 

Still do. When I heard it the first time, I was thinking, "he is going to regret this when his daughter gets older". 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Still do. When I heard it the first time, I was thinking, "he is going to regret this when his daughter gets older". 

I haven't listened to Marshal Mathers LP for over 15 years haha... Got a random email from my best highschool friend yesterday randomly mentioning it, and it took me on quite a memory trip :7_sweat_smile:

Just now, nudge said:

I haven't listened to Marshal Mathers LP for over 15 years haha... Got a random email from my best highschool friend yesterday randomly mentioning it, and it took me on quite a memory trip :7_sweat_smile:

Ah, I still listen to all of them on Spotify. Completely nostalgic but incredibly great music. 

I have also gotten into watching other rap and hip/hop artist talking about the impact of Eminem, and strangely I find much enjoyment in it. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Eco said:

Ah, I still listen to all of them on Spotify. Completely nostalgic but incredibly great music. 

I have also gotten into watching other rap and hip/hop artist talking about the impact of Eminem, and strangely I find much enjoyment in it. 

I kind of stopped listening to it all once I wasn't an angry teenager anymore, haha. I feel like 2020 has me transforming back into one though 😂

• Haha 1