talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you listening to?

football forum

• Subscriber

Saw The Black Keys last night. Funny enough they were the last band I saw live before the pandemic as well. Pretty good show overall, they played for nearly two hours and played all my favourites. My only complaint is im tired now on a tuesday ¬¬

• Upvote 2

On 04/10/2022 at 11:26, Viva la FCB said:

Saw The Black Keys last night. Funny enough they were the last band I saw live before the pandemic as well. Pretty good show overall, they played for nearly two hours and played all my favourites. My only complaint is im tired now on a tuesday ¬¬

Had the opportunity to see them for free a few weeks back but I had never heard of them so I passed.  I'm getting old as the idea of going to a concert just doesn't sound appealing anymore.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Coma said:

Had the opportunity to see them for free a few weeks back but I had never heard of them so I passed.  I'm getting old as the idea of going to a concert just doesn't sound appealing anymore.

There's just something about live music that still does it for me. I don't get floor seats anymore because I'm old too man but I still love it. In this case ticket Master had their summer concert series so we got tickets for 25$ each...I really couldn't pass.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

curious as to why? 

Not a big fan of his voice. Also it was played on the radio here from morning until night. It was used on and shown on TV ALL the time. Really annoying.

Also I'm a big fan of the Simon & Garfunkel version, and this is a poor hommage. 

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not a big fan of his voice. Also it was played on the radio here from morning until night. It was used on and shown on TV ALL the time. Really annoying.

Also I'm a big fan of the Simon & Garfunkel version, and this is a poor hommage. 

Have to agree that it's not a good homage to the original which offers that eerie feeling and warning. This seems more like a proclamation which isn't bad on its own but as a comparison yeah, it's not the same.