talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wed 8th March - Barcelona (6) 6-1 (5) Paris Saint Germain

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Strange tactics from Emery, better approach would have been to get up the pitch and press high. A goal from PSG kills the game. I actually think Barca prefer teams that set up deep against them, it allows Busquets in particular to get in positions where he can dictate. 

The way the 1st leg went though means PSG have a lot of breathing space and that 1st leg may have ultimately won it for them.

It's one of those games where a sending off could decide which way this goes as well and I say this after there was a big penalty shout in the first period but let's hope the referee has a good game second half.

Yep. They should've gone toe to toe with them. This is far too negative. It's going to take a massive shift of momentum for them to go through now. Barca look nailed on to win this.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Three

1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

Three times. They have to beat them by five.

1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

Thrice

Just now, StanLCFC said:

nope, 3 more times now.

My bad, was looking at the 3-1 agg on the Dortmund match. 

Yeah, this is probably over. 

They would've done it were it not for that massive schoolboy error by Rakitić.  You could see it happening and the thing is that the stupid performance in Paris for me makes this a just punishment...  Arrogance that day!

Just happy that the team showed what reality is in the end and that nothing has ended.  Very good result that will boost them in the remainder of La Liga.

• The title was changed to Wed 8th March - Barcelona (6) 6-1 (5) Paris Saint Germain

Archived