talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wed 8th March - Barcelona (6) 6-1 (5) Paris Saint Germain

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, StanLCFC said:

for @Asura benefit because it's pissing me off that he keeps calling Koscielny's red ridiculous:

I wasnt the only one calling that red ridiculous, you will have to make a banner of that text and post it on the main page of this forum mate. 

Just now, Asura said:

The first one has to be a penalty mate. You can debate on the second one though and Im not totally convinced it is a penalty

Yeah the first maybe was, the second clearly wasn't. 

Still a great game either way. Barca shouldn't have been in that position though with the team they've got. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Asura said:

I wasnt the only one calling that red ridiculous, you will have to make a banner of that text and post it on the main page of this forum mate. 

yeah but you seem to be calling it ridiculous because you're not grasping the rules.

1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

yeah but you seem to be calling it ridiculous because you're not grasping the rules.

lol what are you talking about... I called it ridiculous because it wasnt a blatant push from behind or a shirt pull.  Just like today how the defender was no where near the ball but indeed hinder Suarez. To me both are soft penalties and never a red card. You cant say Suarez was diving but not lewandoski mate.  

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

No i don't. I do know that Cavani and DiMaria had chances to put the game to bed and completely fucked it. 

Verratti as well

Just now, Cicero said:

I don't even understand the Mascherano handball claim? The ball it him rather his hand hitting the ball. 

yeah that was not a penalty, the same way someone in paris had a handball in their box which wasnt a penalty either. I personally felt the ref had a very good game and did not fall for the dives and pressure the player put. Cavani getting booked for crying for a yellow was highlight for me xD

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Why is an EX Real Madrid player doing a lap celebrating Barcelona winning! xD

they probably have money on it 

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Asura said:

Like every one said its really a great match, a historical one indeed. The ref also had a very good game and did not fall for any of those dives Suarez made in the box and also gave him an yellow for simulation. But I still feel the second penalty was a soft one. But barca did play their hearts out, Neymar and Busquets men of the match for me.

:|

8 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Why is an EX Real Madrid player doing a lap celebrating Barcelona winning! xD

This is Michael Owen, a man who claims to dislike music, film and art. Let's all just be happy he can appear to feel emotion of some sort, maybe it might filter through to his voice one day.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

:|

Yeah, as much as I am delighted for Barca to get the result their pressure deserved, I'm gutted that one of the goals is from  a touch in the box that won't drop your 90 year old grannie. Embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, trago said:

Yeah, as much as I am delighted for Barca to get the result their pressure deserved, I'm gutted that one of the goals is from  a touch in the box that won't drop your 90 year old grannie. Embarrassing. 

Yep, there's no way you get that penalty in that situtation, if you are not Barcelona/Madrid/Bayern/ManU/Juventus.

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I don't know why Michael Owen doing a lap around the table for Barcelona is so strange, he's a complete mong and nothing that he does should come as a surprise. If we're getting all nitty gritty he was only in Madrid for a season and probably has little connection with them. 

A complete mong?

Your're being kind! 

Archived