• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd - Sunday 16th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This has all the making of a draw or if the United players turn up for this one with fire in their bellies because it's Liverpool and we win but the way United have been playing under Jose lately gives me the willies, ten to a penny he will play Herrara and make him man mark Salah, he will more than likely do that but Liverpool have other players who can take over and you can't bloody man mark them all...sigh. 

19 minutes ago, José said:

Marcus know just like Teso knows. Playing amazing football and still chasing their first trophy under Klopp 9_9 he had his chance versus RM, but once again, he failed. (With the full support of the board) 

Speak up mate, can't here you all that way 16 points below :coffee:

27 minutes ago, José said:

Marcus know just like Teso knows. Playing amazing football and still chasing their first trophy under Klopp 9_9 he had his chance versus RM, but once again, he failed. (With the full support of the board) 

How can you still believe in Mourinho's signings? All of them have been gash compared to Moyes' and Van Gaal's. 

He even wanted to bring Willian and Perisic to United, and you should be thankful the board didn't fund him for that. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How can you still believe in Mourinho's signings? All of them have been gash compared to Moyes' and Van Gaal's. 

He even wanted to bring Willian and Perisic to United, and you should be thankful the board didn't fund him for that. 

Van Gaal was also the one that introduced Rashford, the player that Mourinho keeps slaggin off . 

Mourinho is finished at the top level, everybody knows that. He might get a win at Anfield on Sunday because that's what he gears his whole season towards nowadays, but he's done mate. 

@José I like you. We've had a one on one we get along. I get you're having a bit of banter your winding a few people up but seriously come on. Mourinho hasn't really done that well has he. He's spent a fortune and you are what tenth in the league. Most people on this forum can't even remember a utd side as bad as this.

Always always always nervous going into these games. It's just like that horrible cunt and horrible club to snatch a draw or win after offering fuck all. 

I'll be surprised if it's anything other than park the bus from the miserable bastard. Hopefully we can actually give these lot a good fucking hiding. They deserve one.

That being said I fully expect 1-1 

• Administrator

One player who always seems to perform in these games from memory is Juan Mata. Not only is he a good player anyway in his own right and for a certain time was criminally under-played by Jose at Utd, but I seem to remember Mata always getting an assist or goal or creating something worthwhile in this fixture where others fail to. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

One player who always seems to perform in these games from memory is Juan Mata. Not only is he a good player anyway in his own right and for a certain time was criminally under-played by Jose at Utd, but I seem to remember Mata always getting an assist or goal or creating something worthwhile in this fixture where others fail to. 

And ten to a penny Jose will have him as a sub. :ay:

• Subscriber
On 15/12/2018 at 10:21, Stan said:

On 15/12/2018 at 10:23, CaaC - John said:

And ten to a penny Jose will have him as a sub. :ay:

:whistling: :coffee:

• The title was changed to Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd - Sunday 16th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived