• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd - Sunday 16th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

He's a good keeper but de gea still best comfortably.  

Alisson is overrated. Found it baffling when people said last year he was amongst the best keeper in Europe.

Just now, Stan said:

Not worse than Van Dijk's on Mertens the other day but apparently that was fine... 

He should have see a red for that, I said that in that match. I’m obviously glad he didn’t.

But I can see why Lukaku was booked there for that challenge.

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

So then... who do we think is going to come out all guns blazing in the second half?? or are both sides going to be tippy tappy probing football hoping to give nothing away.. 

I think we’ll start the half with the high press like we started the first half.

• Subscriber

Bit unfortunate that error by the keeper but we've got a better hold in midfield and if we keep this up we'll get another. Fabinho is bossing it out there today, partly due to the fact that everytime he gets the ball he has so much real-estate and time he can ping passes around at will. 

Just now, Mel81x said:

Bit unfortunate that error by the keeper but we've got a better hold in midfield and if we keep this up we'll get another. Fabinho is bossing it out there today, partly due to the fact that everytime he gets the ball he has so much real-estate and time he can ping passes around at will. 

I can’t imagine Mourinho keeps letting us have so much space in the midfield.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think we’ll start the half with the high press like we started the first half.

I would like to think so... Liverpool are causing plenty of problems for United at the back where United have only had that one stroke of luck but have not really created anything.. 

• Administrator
Just now, Lucas said:

Fabinho has been excellent. Hardly seen him since he joined them but he's ran the show.

Agree with this. Many touches on the ball in Utd's half and being very influential in Liverpool's attacking play. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd - Sunday 16th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived