talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How "big" is the team above?

football forum

A.C. Milan is one the premier clubs in the world. Not many can say they have a farther reach across the globe than Milan. They've had countless greats, legends, and stories. The same applies to Inter as well, just in the shadow of A.C.. However they've both been poorly run in a monetary sense and have had owners that have made awful decisions in the past twenty years that have really drudged them down the dumps.

Valencia

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ATL said:

When fans have been doing this for as long as they have, it's on the club for not eliminating the stigma attached. Lazio = Neo-Nazis. IF they could eliminate that, they would be a much better off club. Until then, they are the reputation of their fans. 

Nonsense. Their director has banned fans before. 

Just now, Spike said:

A.C. Milan is one the premier clubs in the world. Not many can say they have a farther reach across the globe than Milan. They've had countless greats, legends, and stories. The same applies to Inter as well, just in the shadow of A.C.. However they've both been poorly run in a monetary sense and have had owners that have made awful decisions in the past twenty years that have really drudged them down the dumps.

Valencia

Strong club - Is now where right now that they can compete with the Big 3 and Seville. I really enjoyed the days when they had Villa and co. Seem to be fairly ran well, although I do not keep up with La Liga enough. 

Leeds United

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Nonsense. Their director has banned fans before. 

They don't do enough in my books. I know they have taken some measures, but UEFA and had to continuously ban their fans for matches. 

Just now, ATL said:

They don't do enough in my books. I know they have taken some measures, but UEFA and had to continuously ban their fans for matches. 

How do they ban the fans? 'A-scusy me sir, are you-a the type-a man with the Nazi tendencies?' They can only do it after a racist act and they can only ban fans they definitely have broken rules. But then how do they know they aren't borrowing a ticket? Or bought it from a scalper? You can ban the entirety of the curva nord every match.

Just now, Spike said:

How do they ban the fans? 'A-scusy me sir, are you-a the type-a man with the Nazi tendencies?' They can only do it after a racist act and they can only ban fans they definitely have broken rules. But then how do they know they aren't borrowing a ticket? Or bought it from a scalper? You can ban the entirety of the curva nord every match.

A few ideas include longer lines in which each individual is checked.With a list of of names and faces of those banned. Let everyone you know you get 1 shot. You get caught with anythin Neo-Nazi, and you are banned for a lifetime and criminally detained. You better believe if fans acted like this in the States, a smart organization would get the local police heavily involved, and do their due diligence to get that shit knocked out. 

4 minutes ago, ATL said:

A few ideas include longer lines in which each individual is checked.With a list of of names and faces of those banned. Let everyone you know you get 1 shot. You get caught with anythin Neo-Nazi, and you are banned for a lifetime and criminally detained. You better believe if fans acted like this in the States, a smart organization would get the local police heavily involved, and do their due diligence to get that shit knocked out. 

The local police are run by Ultras. xD

19 minutes ago, ATL said:

Strong club - Is now where right now that they can compete with the Big 3 and Seville. I really enjoyed the days when they had Villa and co. Seem to be fairly ran well, although I do not keep up with La Liga enough.

Do you wanna trigger SirBalon with that post? :D

Spike, has anyone told you that you're too easy wind up? Everytime someone disagrees with you, you start a huge fuss. Learn to calm down.

Anyways to keep this going, Leeds, a big club unlike Forest but because of all the gloryhunters from America coming into English football, they have been somewhat forgotten.

Flamengo

40 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Spike, has anyone told you that you're too easy wind up? Everytime someone disagrees with you, you start a huge fuss. Learn to calm down.

Anyways to keep this going, Leeds, a big club unlike Forest but because of all the gloryhunters from America coming into English football, they have been somewhat forgotten.

Flamengo

If you think I'm wound up now then you haven't seen me wound up. You just don't understand my abrasive style of writing.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Flamengo

Image result for pot kettle black

11 hours ago, Spike said:

The local police are run by Ultras. xD

11 hours ago, Spike said:

Besides they are fascists (in the traditional sense) with racist tendencies not nazis; not the latter in the slightest.

I don't know all the history about their local police force. But I do know that they have had issues with Neo-Nazi and fascists.

Oil club. Used to like them to an extent, nice kits, nice stadium, French clubs were generally easy to like. But the oil transformation just makes them shit, no one cares, they're still no good in Europe.

Tottenham Hotspur

Even though they reside in the Scottish league, Celtic are a legendary club that are respected throughout Europe considering everything. Wonderful traditions and memorable European moments. 

Athletic Club Bilbao

45 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Claudio Pizarro gave them a name.

Club Social Deportivo Juan Mata de Nazca

Some Peruvian club that Juan Mata seems to own?

How about this one...  This is a beauty!

DEPORTIVO WANKA

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Some Peruvian club that Juan Mata seems to own?

How about this one...  This is a beauty!

DEPORTIVO WANKA

Deportivo Wanka is classic, but there are many other brilliant names in the country. Juan Mata is one. There's more, Club Juan Mata is older than the player on Manchester United. So if ever in doubt, just remember that Juan Mata was named after a club in Nazca ;)

Lets not forget Molinos el Pirata who have this beauty of a badge.

e3bf14cf582f9d4723aed43ab0de632a.png

1 minute ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Deportivo Wanka is classic, but there are many other brilliant names in the country. Juan Mata is one. There's more, Club Juan Mata is older than the player on Manchester United. So if ever in doubt, just remember that Juan Mata was named after a club in Nazca ;)

Lets not forget Molinos el Pirata who have this beauty of a badge.

e3bf14cf582f9d4723aed43ab0de632a.png

J Lo owns that one? :ph34r:

Got a better one...

DINAMO BENDER

30 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Let's get this back on track, what the fuck is Jack Sparrow doing in here? 

I seem to remember Bremen being decent in the early 00's but for the whole time I've been on here I've heard nothing but moaning from their fans xD . They also seem to be fighting fires at the wrong end of the Bundesliga so I'll say that their stock has dropped a little. 

Arsenal

A mediocre club these days that sells peanuts at a very expensive price.

Grimsby Town

Archived