talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018 Funniest Member of the Year - FIRST ROUND VOTING

football forum

Funniest Member of the Year - FIRST ROUND VOTING  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Member Gave You The Most Laughs This Year?

• Harvsky
    • Bluewolf
    • Devil-Dick Willie
    • Faithcore
    • LFCMadlad
    • Berserker
    • Happy Blue
    • Machado
    • Stan
    • Smiley Culture
    • Rick
    • Azeem
    • Toinho
    • Nudge
    • Batard
    • Tommy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/12/18 at 23:59

• Administrator

Thank you all for your nominations.

Please now cast your votes for your favourite post of the year from the nominations. The top 3 that are voted for will go in to the next and final round.

VOTING CLOSES on SUNDAY 23rd DECEMBER at 23.59. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I did a short statistical analysis and noticed that all forum members have already visited the thread. So the voting can already be closed.

This makes it much easier for everyone involved because we can now concentrate on the other threads.

The votes haven't been rigged properly yet so we won't be closing the thread just yet.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I feel like a submissive girlfriend when it comes to @Faithcore. I love his posts but I know that one day he's going to leave again without saying goodbye. Will end up snorting a few lines, taking a few hookers up the arse and then coming back at 3am six months later as if nothing has happened. 

Why do you do this to me?

You or him xD 

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I feel like a submissive girlfriend when it comes to @Faithcore. I love his posts but I know that one day he's going to leave again without saying goodbye. Will end up snorting a few lines, taking a few hookers up the arse and then coming back at 3am six months later as if nothing has happened. 

Why do you do this to me?

You better tell me why you're writing the post of the year one day after the deadline.

For me it's easily Harvsky. I used to wonder if he came up with his one liners by himself or if he was stealing from some twitter page.

Bluewolf has got that charming type of humour. In "real life" I'd wager he's effortlessly making people around him laugh all the time.

Berserker and DDW are funny fuckers but it's a different type of humour here. Let's just say I feel guilty laughing at some of their stuff xD

All good contenders but Harvsky just edges it for me for the pure hability to make a smart joke out of almost anything.

Smiley Culture does come up with the ocasional gem, and personally when he does makes me laugh it's some serious howl.

Faithcore can't be funny because Germans have no sense of humour :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Imagine being nominated for this award and then being cut out of the poll. Heartbreaking. 

@Faithcore has been class for most of the year even if he did go on that mad hiatus for about three months. @Smiley Culture comes out with some corkers too but offsets that by being a miserable bastard. @Devil-Dick Willie and @Berserker will always tickle my ribs too, cracking banter.

Says the biggest miserable twat alive. 

• Subscriber

This was a tough choice between Berserker, Bluewolf and Faithcore for me as I appreciate their sense of humour the most and it never fails to entertain me. Went with Lars in the end as I get to experience his funny side regularly on and off forum; appreciate the others as well though!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived