talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018 Member of the Year - FIRST ROUND VOTING

football forum

2018 Member of the Year - FIRST ROUND VOTING  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Member of the Year for 2018?

• Cicero
    • RandoEFC
    • Nudge
    • Dr Gonzo
    • Viva LA FCB
    • Smiley Culture
    • Blue
    • Inverted
    • Rucksackfranzose
    • Bluewolf
    • ScoRoss
    • ...Dan
    • Storts
    • Marc
    • The Artful Dodger
    • Spike
    • Dan
    • Stef
    • Panflute
    • Lucas
    • Shut Up
    • Azeem

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/12/18 at 23:59

• Administrator

Thank you all for your nominations.

Please now cast your votes for your favourite post of the year from the nominations. The top 3 that are voted for will go in to the next and final round.

VOTING CLOSES on SUNDAY 23rd DECEMBER at 23.59. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I voted for Cicero, but I must say the fact I'm on this is a miracle in itself. Thanks to those who voted for me.

One of them was your best mate.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@RandoEFC, @Cicero and @Dr. Gonzo are close in the race for second place but IMO it's quite easy to pick the best member. @nudge has been head and shoulders above the rest this season and has been a welcome addition to the staff room. A calming influence over a small gang of idiots, can't wait for her after-party too which is more to the point why my vote is going her way :$.

Not sure why Panflute is on there as he hasn't been active at all this year?

TAD nominated him I think.

Have to say Dr Gonzo who for me, particularly this year, has left behind everyone else for various reasons. Some of the them being his balanced opinions that are also many times fun to read, knowing his way with words and his great contribution in many areas of the forum. There are some others who have been great to have around this year and we all know who they are as the votes so far fairly indicate.

It's hard for some people to compete when they're posting 10x less than others but Mel81x is a very valuable member here. If this award is the CL, he should win the Europa League. :D

Cicero for me.

Not been on half as much as I have last year since the summer due to one reason and another but his footballing posts are one's I most relate to. 

Rando is a close second and deserves recognition for continuously creating interest and providing us with quizes and competitions. He doesn't have to do that, but he's giving up free time because he wants to, so fair play to him for that.

Smiley Culture also deserves a shout. I do think he comes across a bit of a killjoy at times, but I respect what I read from him, particularly in the football league section and the premier league. He offers constructive debate and not pointless one's.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Needless to say his views are not representative of the staff. He's our version of Dianne Abbott.

he shagged the leader years ago and is now like a bad smell that just won't go away? :ph34r:

@Rab

On 16/12/2018 at 19:25, Blue said:

I voted for Cicero, but I must say the fact I'm on this is a miracle in itself. Thanks to those who voted for me.

You have one vote from me. Go team blue :118_bust_in_silhouette:

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Peavey 6505? ..cant beat that early Machine head tone B|

Didn't know you were a guitarist too. You should come engage in the convo on the Materialism thread where we're currently discussing modellers over traditional pedal boards.

• Subscriber

@Dr. Gonzo got my vote here.

We don't always agree - but he's a bloody brilliant poster - by far the best football content this year, but beyond that I think he's just an all round good guy who's posts I look out for.

I think the front runners are all good. I was team @Cicero last year, always great to chat football with. @nudge has this reputation on here which is undisputed. Personally we don't really interact that much, which is why I'd rather see one of the other two winning but no doubt she makes superb contributions to the forum.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived