talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Carabao Cup 2018/19 - Quarter-Final Match Chat

football forum

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Fucking ridiculous when fans do things like this, One moment of stupidity will leave the idiot banned for life from watching Arsenal games.

Yeah absolute neanderthals. One moment of stupidity/insanity/idiocy and now they can't go and watch their club because of it. 

Talking of which, not heard from @SirBalon?! Either he's in a cell or gone quiet because of the result... 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah absolute neanderthals. One moment of stupidity/insanity/idiocy and now they can't go and watch their club because of it. 

Talking of which, not heard from @SirBalon?! Either he's in a cell or gone quiet because of the result... 

Didn't watch it, don't care about it and like I said the other day, wouldn't watch the final even if we were in it.  I don't value the League Cup in any way, shape or form. For me it's a hindrance and saturation of football.

This has always been my stance and have always written the same thing in regards to the League Cup. It should be disbanded or offered to clubs that want to participate in it.

To be honest, I don't recall ever having made a single comment here or in the other place in regards to any League a cup game.

Wasteful from us by we didn't deserve to win this. I'm sure the knobhead that threw the plastic bottle will get the punishment he deserves. Don't like all the experimentation from Emery. Xhaka & Torreira need to start together in midfield again. Breaking that up to play Xhaka in defence is confusing, as I said after the Burnley game, even Elneny is better at playing CB.

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I don't understand a side like Leicester resting players here. They're not going to go down and they'd do extremely well to finish top 6 so why not go all out in this?

So we can stay completely fresh to get twatted at Chelsea at the weekend!!!!

Rest players against Palace. This one was bigger. If he isn't confident that he can keep us up despite a loss at Palace then he's effectively admitting he's out of his depth.

The worst of both worlds. Another two defeats on the way as well.

I'm fuming. We did the exact same thing last year and missed out on a lower league semi finalist. For the exact repeat to happen is unforgivable.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived