• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Making A Murderer

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished. 

I'm no lawyer, but wouldn't the fact attorney Kratz told the defence team that the CD contained no useful evidence, be a sign of nondisclosure? Thus being a Brady violation? It was obvious the CD did in fact show what kind of person Brendan's brother was, when the defence had him as a possible suspect. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Started watching the 2nd series now. Lot of build-up in the first episode but suppose they have to do a lot of background info on it. Waiting for any juicy bits and any new revelations. Gotta be patient xD 

• Administrator
On 18/12/2018 at 18:26, 6666 said:

With everything shown in the documentary series it seems too insane to be true. How have these 2 not been released yet? The evidence that they didn't do it seems overwhelming. 

Crazy ain't it?!

I've got to the episode where Zellner gets ballistic tests done and they manage to get hold of Item FL, the bullet found in the garage alleged to have killed Halbach. Not one trace of blood or bone fragment on it yet it was alleged it went in and out of her skull, so would have contacted two sections of the bone in the skull xD. How the fuck did Kratz and his crooked coppers get away with it for so long?! And the fact Buting and Strang didn't question it further to actually help 'defend' Avery, either.

Quite clearly there's a vendetta of the Manitowoc police department to have it in for Dassey and Avery and quite clearly they've framed him by either withholding key evidence or planting evidence. 

Kratz just seems a slimy dickhead anyway - just the way he speaks and the bit about the character-assassination he delivers on Avery is very telling. Especially given he's not on the case any more yet still feels the need to turn up everywhere and run his own vendetta in the media.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I just finished series two. Like everybody else, I find it fucking bewildering that these two men are still behind bars. The level of contempt against Avery from the whole of law enforcement and the justice system is unreal. Brendan has been failed by the justice system, I don’t know how those judges who vote to keep him in jail can live with themselves. 

Archived