Bundesliga 2018/19 - Matchday 16 - 18th-19th Dec

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 hours ago, Faithcore said:

Wow. I was just going to write that you are really early this week.

Then I realized that you're actually really late xD

I delegated this task to Tommy in November and am disappointed it took this long.

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

I delegated this task to Tommy in November and am disappointed it took this long.

That's perfectly reasonable.

If I now want to discuss matches that will be played in April or May, I have no place to do that and that is very frustrating for me.

1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

That's fine for you, but Tommy and I will want to know when we play Sandhausen and Furth in September or October unless he can have a bit of luck tonight or we can find someone to lead who has a clue or two what he is supposed to be doing!

Hey man, I still believe we can stay up. Just need the injured key players to come back and 1-2 useful signings in the winter break and we are solid. 

Nice that ALL the games are available in the UK this week so we will be with Tommy at 7.30.

There is no way Tedesco will finish the season at Schalke.  In the past even decent or reasonable Managers have been discarded at the whim of the strange board, and they will not take any responsibility for the results this season so he will be the scapegoat.

Very bad decision to underestimate the Dusseldorf side by leaving out key players at the start - and then too late to correct it.  Brilliant tactics from the reds - Tommy will be in a blurred alchoholic paradise tonight - hope he gets to work in the morning:congrats:

Thanks. Holy moly. I predicted 0:0 with a lot of optimism. But man, what a match. We scored the 1-0 and even had more chances to score more goals. Defensively we were so good today. Everyone threw himself into everything. But, we must play just as good if not better against Hannover on Saturday, or all of this will have been for nothing. 

ANYWAY, FORTUNA IST DER GEILSTE CLUB DER WELT. Great atmosphere in the stadium today. Shame it's not like that every matchday. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived