Wolves 0-3 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-1 Wolves
Wolves 0-3 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-1 Wolves

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I don't think this is going to be as easy as some think it might be but I still think we'll grind it out. If we put on a show like we did against United in this away game we'll be comfortable come half time.

A win would be really big here. Like Mike said, they've entertained two of our rivals and took points off them, so we need to be wary. Hopefully we have just enough after this rollercoaster week to get the 3 points. 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Great effort from Wolves... battling to try and keep themselves in this game

Yeah - I know their arrangement with Mendes means they're not really anywhere like most other promoted sides - but it is refreshing to see a freshly promoted side playing with confidence and trying to take the game to the visiting side. Sometimes you see sides that have been established in the league for years just play like utter cowards, and sometimes that works, but sometimes that means you don't really have a chance once a goal or two come in. Sometimes you see a goal break a team's spirit. Here we're a goal ahead, but Wolves know they're still in it and they're playing well.

We're also playing well. Pretty open match this. We've actually been a bit sloppy though. Keita there giving the ball away cheaply.

They've had us under pressure a bit at the start and the end of that half but I think we've been ok. Can definitely see some more spaces opening up for us in the second half.

Had to laugh at the Wolves fans, 'feed the scousers' followed by 'there's only one Conor Coady'. Morons

• The title was changed to Wolves 0-2 Liverpool - Friday 21st December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived