talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolves 0-2 Liverpool - Friday 21st December, 2018

football forum

Lallana coming on for Keita due to injury. Keita wasn't great this match, probably our weakest link so far - but it's a real shame his career with us has now featured 2 injuries.

Hoping Lallana does well though, that season where he was arguably our best player seems miles away now due to his own injury issues.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

78 mins

Wolves 0-2 Liverpool

Just a reminder, if Liverpool hold on to this victory, this will guarantee a place at the top of the table on Christmas Day.

Eight of the last nine teams in that position have gone on to win the title.

599d5ac1-1220-4f75-aa80-a9262b85825b.png

And the only one that didn't was Liverpool. And the one before that was Liverpool! xD three times we've been top at Christmas in my life time and not won it. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

And the only one that didn't was Liverpool. And the one before that was Liverpool! xD three times we've been top at Christmas in my life time and not won it. 

Have hope... hope buddy, may the force be with you :whistling:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c1d613f32432f4563

Good win that. I thought we were comfortable second half. They had that chance towards the which might have changed things but that's a big win. 

Love watching this side. Last season might have been more manic and entertaining for the neutral but this side can adapt to any situation now

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Haha I've never had more hope than I do in this side. It's a shame for us that this current City side is around at the same time. 

Have hope buddy, my son has just texted me, he is in a pub watching the match and he seems half pissed already, him being a Liverpool nutter xD

26 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Have hope buddy, my son has just texted me, he is in a pub watching the match and he seems half pissed already, him being a Liverpool nutter xD

This is why I won't get ahead of myself but it's hard not to get excited by this Liverpool side.

• The title was changed to Wolves 0-2 Liverpool - Friday 21st December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived