• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Cardiff 1-5 Man Utd - Saturday 22nd December, 2018

Recommended Posts

Kick-off 17.30

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Cardiff_City_crest.svg.png     VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Head to Head
Man Utd 2-0 Cardiff
Cardiff 2-2 Man Utd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one match I am looking forward to, 5-3 to United will do me as long as it's the United of old, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK and not park the fucking bus!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it was Mourinho, I'd fancy us for a result. However, I have a horrible feeling that Man U will up their game and we'll get twatted.

Oh, and Ole will be getting a warm welcome from us. :whistling:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, José said:

Man utd 3-1 Cardiff

Just Win United, Just Fucking Win 

 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch Pogba have a masterclass of a game now (that or After gets his customary booking by twatting him and he goes off injured).

Got nothing on Paterson regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Watch Pogba have a masterclass of a game now (that or After gets his customary booking by twatting him and he goes off injured).

Got nothing on Paterson regardless.

Got the heebie's though after seeing today's results, Palace beating City and Leicester beating Chelsea, squeaky bum time for me.  ohnoes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright Cardiff let’s see if we can keep my merry Christmas football wishlist going. So far, so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaaC - John said:

Got the heebie's though after seeing today's results, Palace beating City and Leicester beating Chelsea, squeaky bum time for me.  ohnoes.gif

Think you'll win tbh. While Lukaku being out helps in the air, the pace you have may tear us apart at the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Think you'll win tbh. While Lukaku being out helps in the air, the pace you have may tear us apart at the back.

I would have played Mata and fuck Pogba, should have let him sweat his colored hair off on the bench then play him with a minute to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

I would have played Mata and fuck Pogba, should have let him sweat his colored hair off on the bench then play him with a minute to go. 

Elbows probably has more chance than Mata.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Elbows probably has more chance than Mata.

If you mean the shaven tree aka now skinhead Fellaini no thanks, that guy is a walking red card in every match, I hope he doesn't last long with us now Ole is in charge or whoever else, let him wander off into the sunset and follow his master Jose into the never, never land. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, José said:

9_9 obsessed

Says the guy who talks about Klopp more than anyone else on this forum xD Gonzo wants a Liverpool rival to lose, what's the problem?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, José said:

Alright Cardiff let’s see if we can keep my merry Christmas football wishlist going. So far, so good.

 

5 minutes ago, José said:

 9_9   obsessed

So is my son 9_9 he is a Liverpool supporter :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RASHFORD!

Great free-kick and great start to Ole's reign!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, José said:

9_9 obsessed

Hahahahahahahaha coming from you that’s fucking hilarious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solskjaer already has United playing much better. There’s actual movement and attacking with purpose. That’s a bit shit.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Solskjaer already has United playing much better. There’s actual movement and attacking with purpose. That’s a bit shit.

Yeah right from the start it's as if the players have been released from the shackles they were in under Mourinho. So much more fluidity and freedom they're playing with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-0! Herrera but fortunate with the deflected shot looping in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck man, I missed that, I nipped into the fridge to get another bottle of wine, have to wait for the replays, FUCK YOU HERRERA!! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaaC - John said:

Fuck man, I missed that, I nipped into the fridge to get another bottle of wine, have to wait for the replays, FUCK YOU HERRERA!! lol

bit posh for you Scottish folk :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marcuz gives away a penalty. Looks like it touched the chest more than the shoulder. Controversial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

bit posh for you Scottish folk :ph34r:

Sure he means tonic wine ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOAL! Cardiff 1-2 Man Utd. Camarasa scores with the penalty right in the top corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement