The better place to talk football.

Cardiff 1-5 Man Utd - Saturday 22nd December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Watch Pogba have a masterclass of a game now (that or After gets his customary booking by twatting him and he goes off injured).

Got nothing on Paterson regardless.

Got the heebie's though after seeing today's results, Palace beating City and Leicester beating Chelsea, squeaky bum time for me.  ohnoes.gif

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Think you'll win tbh. While Lukaku being out helps in the air, the pace you have may tear us apart at the back.

I would have played Mata and fuck Pogba, should have let him sweat his colored hair off on the bench then play him with a minute to go. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Elbows probably has more chance than Mata.

If you mean the shaven tree aka now skinhead Fellaini no thanks, that guy is a walking red card in every match, I hope he doesn't last long with us now Ole is in charge or whoever else, let him wander off into the sunset and follow his master Jose into the never, never land. :D

• Administrator

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Solskjaer already has United playing much better. There’s actual movement and attacking with purpose. That’s a bit shit.

Yeah right from the start it's as if the players have been released from the shackles they were in under Mourinho. So much more fluidity and freedom they're playing with.

• The title was changed to Cardiff 1-5 Man Utd - Saturday 22nd December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived