talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cardiff 1-5 Man Utd - Saturday 22nd December, 2018

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, CaaC - John said:

Fuck man, I missed that, I nipped into the fridge to get another bottle of wine, have to wait for the replays, FUCK YOU HERRERA!! lol

bit posh for you Scottish folk :ph34r:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That kind of goal reminded me of how Arsenal would play. Very quick moving up through the pitch and far too quick for Cardiff to react. When players and teams get on the same wavelength like that, it can be pretty frightening.

• Subscriber
On 19/12/2018 at 17:09, Bluebird Hewitt said:

If it was Mourinho, I'd fancy us for a result. However, I have a horrible feeling that Man U will up their game and we'll get twatted.

Oh, and Ole will be getting a warm welcome from us. :whistling:

Where are youoooooooooouuuu :whistling: :D 

1 minute ago, CaaC - John said:

Where are youoooooooooouuuu :whistling: :D 

At the match mate. :whistling:

No doubt the wankfest for Ole will begin after likely beating what everyone says is the worst team to ever exist in Premiership history, according to all the pundits. Also good to note that the ref is hiding his red shirt and Pogba and the likes have decided to play again after getting Mourinho sacked. 

We've been poor in fairness but Man U have been clinical. Three chances, three goals really. Hopefully Warnock will fire us up for the second half as Ole couldn't do a team talk for shit.

Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

At the match mate. :whistling:

No doubt the wankfest for Ole will begin after likely beating what everyone says is the worst team to ever exist in Premiership history, according to all the pundits. Also good to note that the ref is hiding his red shirt and Pogba and the likes have decided to play again after getting Mourinho sacked. 

We've been poor in fairness but Man U have been clinical. Three chances, three goals really. Hopefully Warnock will fire us up for the second half as Ole couldn't do a team talk for shit.

Pogba only tends to turn up against the mid to lower table sides... Bit like Ozil in that respect, When it comes to the big games they tend to vanish.. 

3 minutes ago, José said:

They didnt see eye to eye, thus, the board wasn't going to do anything to help someone they wanted out. 

All of his signings didnt work out, and he wanted to bring in Willian and Peresic, who both right now are utter gash. 

He's finished 

• The title was changed to Cardiff 1-5 Man Utd - Saturday 22nd December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived