talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cardiff 1-5 Man Utd - Saturday 22nd December, 2018

football forum

41 minutes ago, José said:

It takes two to tango mate. Nothing against Mourinho and his tactics but the board didn't see eye to eye and it was best for him to leave. 

Hilarious xD

i knew United would win this comfortably, it seems like Mourinho really is a miserable toxic cunt behind the scenes as well as in front of the camera. I reckon he should retire before he completely ruins his legacy he certainly isnt still managing for the money and he doesn't seem to enjoy it anymore because he looks miserable as sin in every press conference even when his team has just won.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Redcanuck said:

5 goals in a games for the first time since Fergie's last game.  There will be tougher games against tougher teams but today's game will bring a Christmas cheer to United fans.  

City have scored 5 goals in 33 matches since then... 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

No, Pogba's just been absolutely shit. Other than his shot which Etheridge tipped over the bar, he did fuck all else.

If Mata had been on from the beginning than Pogba he would have had assists and scored. :D

Heres whats gonna happen. Solskjaer will win his first few games.  The wankfest will begin and he will be offered a 127 year contract. They will then loose 11.0 to PSG and go on a 57 game loosing streak. He will then get sacked and the bourd will have to pay him £107 billion

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Citeh, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea. Any of these teams win 5-1 at Cardiff and its a solid display, professional and good result. United do it after being utter fucking wank for months and ‘it’s only Cardiff’.

Fuck off lads. Simply go and fuck yourselves.

My comment isn't a criticism of United. It's all this laughable "Yeah as if people think Mourinho wasn't the only problem", and labelling United an "elite side" for fuck's sake.

If anything the good performance today goes to show even more that the players are utter shithouses who have downed tools all season until they got their way in the manager they didn't like getting sacked.

It sickens me that players play half arsed for 3 months then the manager gets the boot, they put in one good performance and dispatch a team whose combined annual wages probably aren't even as much as the lowest paid player starting for United, and are instantly out of jail because the fans want to believe changing the manager has instantly solved all their problems. Same at every club, every time. 

54 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Citeh, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea. Any of these teams win 5-1 at Cardiff and its a solid display, professional and good result. United do it after being utter fucking wank for months and ‘it’s only Cardiff’.

Fuck off lads. Simply go and fuck yourselves.

And there was me thinking this result might have cheered you up... 

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Except provide 3 assists......

Stop making me defend the utter bellend.

Only one of which actually cut us open (and that was with a non existent midfield after Arter was subbed). One was was a simple side pass that any other bugger could have done (even our midfield could have done that) and the other was more of a team goal than just him.

For a player that costs more than our entire squad, I would have expected more.

30 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

My comment isn't a criticism of United. It's all this laughable "Yeah as if people think Mourinho wasn't the only problem", and labelling United an "elite side" for fuck's sake.

If anything the good performance today goes to show even more that the players are utter shithouses who have downed tools all season until they got their way in the manager they didn't like getting sacked.

It sickens me that players play half arsed for 3 months then the manager gets the boot, they put in one good performance and dispatch a team whose combined annual wages probably aren't even as much as the lowest paid player starting for United, and are instantly out of jail because the fans want to believe changing the manager has instantly solved all their problems. Same at every club, every time. 

I can’t agree more that the players (or at least the majority) are shithouses. First thing I did was text my cousin, who’s a City fan, and I told him I was actually embarrassed we’d put in that performance. You could see the pressure was off as such, and the players reacted to that. It would be interested to see the KM run in that game as we’ve been awful in season when it’s  come to putting the effort in though. 

I stand by my comment though, and it’s always been the same over the last couple of years. United tank a lowly bottom half team (no offence intended) and that’s exactly what it is, a lower half team. Other ‘big’ clubs do it and it’s always ‘a sign of a contender’ etc. It’s always the same rhetoric. I’m not saying we’re world beaters. I’m not saying there’s far harder opposition to come but you’re on a hiding to nothing when you get zero praise no matter what the result, which has become almost the norm at United recently. Even the 1-2 at Juve, a European giant unbeaten at home for years was instantly dismissed and given no credit.

3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Only one of which actually cut us open (and that was with a non existent midfield after Arter was subbed). One was was a simple side pass that any other bugger could have done (even our midfield could have done that) and the other was more of a team goal than just him.

For a player that costs more than our entire squad, I would have expected more.

I’ve come to expect very little from him. Even though completed sideways passes have become difficult recently.

The front 3 interchanged really well, obviously not on the level off Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney but it’s hard to play against. Was similar to the scouse front 3, no way can Lukaku play in this system. His first touch is shit, he can’t work the channels, stamina is average and the front 3 were tracking back like animals today, Lukaku doesn’t have this in his locker.

Linderloff was bringing the ball out from the back, he made runs into the opposition box, was brilliant not seeing Jose on the side telling the players to get back in their own fucking half.

Also apparantly Shaw was dropped recently again by Jose, apparantly he had enough and told Jose to fuck off.

• The title was changed to Cardiff 1-5 Man Utd - Saturday 22nd December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived