The better place to talk football.

Everton 2-6 Tottenham - Sunday 23rd December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
22 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Definitely looks a 3 horse race for the title with Chelsea, Arsenal & United battling it out for the No. 4 spot, still a long way to go yet though.  

48959187_10156949505252855_8213068228436

Wishful thinking if you think it'd are battling for top 4, sorry! 

1 hour ago, CaaC - John said:

Definitely looks a 3 horse race for the title with Chelsea, Arsenal & United battling it out for the No. 4 spot, still a long way to go yet though.  

I think you mean Man Utd are competing with Watford and Bournemouth for the leftover Europa League spot that will go to 6th when the League Cup is won by one of the top 4.

• Subscriber

Tottenham are fantastic and don't get the credit deserved. I get the whole thing about bottling it and that they turn to spurn it when it's in their favour, but to be this good without a single addition in the summer, majority of the side playing as many games as they could've done in the World Cup, wage budget nearer to us, Palace and Everton than the other top six sides. They have everything but silverware. Liverpool likewise. Surely, SURELY one of those two wins something this season.

Can't say I'm surprised at the score.

Having watched the Watford game the other week, Everton were really poor for me and Watford managed to carve decent openings against them. You just feel like they'll give you chances against them

The difference today however, was Spurs had superior quality to be more clinical.

Losing that Merseyside derby seem's to have psychologically knocked Everton for six. They need to get out this mini rut and perhaps line up to be harder to beat.

Positives though, they got two games they wouldn't really expect much from out the way and have a good run of games to build up momentum. Every cloud.

As for Spurs, fantastic win for them. Confidence is high, they look like they are just running into some form now. Man Utd will have to put down some serious wedge to get Poch in the summer at this rate.

4 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

Congratulations on triggering people xD.

bUt uNiTeD r gETtInG rElEgAted, YoURe CloSEr tO THe ReLeGaTiOn SpoTS 9_9

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

I think you'll will climb a bit more honestly but what that pic fails to show is the team trying to play catchup at 7th and they are a lot closer to you'll than the team right above you'll. Still, I've seen more impossible shit happen and anything is possible.

• The title was changed to Everton 2-6 Tottenham - Sunday 23rd December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived