• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Other Matches - Saturday 22nd December, 2018

Recommended Posts

all 3pm

Bournemouth vs Brighton
Chelsea vs Leicester
Huddersfield vs Southampton
Man City vs Crystal Palace
Newcastle vs Fulham
West Ham vs Watford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a comfortable loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dan said:

It's a comfortable loss.

Said that last year too, then ended up drawing. 

In spite what Stan and Dan will say, this will not be an easy game. 

Kepa

Dave---Rudiger---Luiz---Alonso

Jorginho

Kante-----Kovacic

Pedro----------------------Willian

Hazard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

We are vulnerable at the back at home. Should be goals in this. Not confident but will have to see what Fulham are like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cicero said:

Said that last year too, then ended up drawing. 

In spite what Stan and Dan will say, this will not be an easy game. 

Kepa

Dave---Rudiger---Luiz---Alonso

Jorginho

Kante-----Kovacic

Pedro----------------------Willian

Hazard 

Last year was one of our best performances under Puel for me. We played a quite makeshift defence but we actually shut you out really well, no exaggeration to say we probably edged the game as well.

Unfortunately this year there's no Mahrez to torment you, and once again the rumours about a very fractured dressing room are circling with it appearing it's only a matter of when Puel goes, rather than if.

I'd be surprised if you don't beat us. Half an hour in you'll probably think you have a game on your hands but we'll cave in and that'll be that. If you want a safe bet it's Chelsea to go 1-0 up. I think we've gone 1-0 down more than anybody in the whole league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dan said:

Last year was one of our best performances under Puel for me. We played a quite makeshift defence but we actually shut you out really well, no exaggeration to say we probably edged the game as well.

Unfortunately this year there's no Mahrez to torment you, and once again the rumours about a very fractured dressing room are circling with it appearing it's only a matter of when Puel goes, rather than if.

I'd be surprised if you don't beat us. Half an hour in you'll probably think you have a game on your hands but we'll cave in and that'll be that. If you want a safe bet it's Chelsea to go 1-0 up. I think we've gone 1-0 down more than anybody in the whole league.

Or we'll stick with Chelsea til 44th minute, they score a goal that could have been simply avoided. We come back all guns blazing in 2nd half, score in 75th minute, have a chance to win the game in 87th minute then concede late on as we lose concentration. 

 

Or its a 5-0 hammering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazard to score his 100th goal for Chelsea today. Guaranteed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huddersfield 0-1 Southampton - Nathan Redmond, 15mins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

Huddersfield 0-1 Southampton - Nathan Redmond, 15mins

Fuck sake Huddersfield. You have one job and that's to draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man City 1-0 Crystal Palace - Ilkay Gundogan, 28mins

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Ham 0-1 Watford - Troy Deeney, penalty, 30mins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazard should have scored there. Gets fortunate to have the opportunity to shoot with so much space but smashes his shot off the bar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man City 1-1 Crystal Palace - Jeffrey Schlupp, 34mins

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb save from Kepa to deny Ndidi from about 30 yards out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-0 to Southampton. Ings scores a penalty. Honeymoon period well and truly for Southampton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0-0 at half time. Will take that. Chelsea dominant in possession and comfortable on the ball. Should have scored first through Hazard. Our only chance from Ndidi which brought out a great save from Kepa. Game came to life as the half drew to a close. We're sitting back and sitting deep a lot which means Chelsea seeing a lot of the ball. Risky tactic with the kind of players they have and the opportunities they can create.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take off Willian for Reuben Loftus-Cheek. The former shouldn't be starting anymore. 

Thought we were brilliant on and off the ball, and unfortunate not to get a goal. Kepa showing his quality with that save. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So bloody frustrating watching us sometimes... all the possession but not creating anywhere near enough chances... Pleased we have so much of the ball but got to do more with it...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Fuck yes Palace, please keep this up

Unfortunately this is not allowed. I've informed the admins to take action against your post and they will PM you shortly.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Take off Willian for Reuben Loftus-Cheek. The former shouldn't be starting anymore. 

Thought we were brilliant on and off the ball, and unfortunate not to get a goal. Kepa showing his quality with that save. 

Brilliant is a bit of a stretch. Think we're making it easy for you!

This game could rely on subs, though. You've got better ones and we seem happy to defend so it's whoever fancies taking the initiative more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement