The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 22nd December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Dan said:

It's a comfortable loss.

Said that last year too, then ended up drawing. 

In spite what Stan and Dan will say, this will not be an easy game. 

Kepa

Dave---Rudiger---Luiz---Alonso

Jorginho

Kante-----Kovacic

Pedro----------------------Willian

Hazard 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Cicero said:

Said that last year too, then ended up drawing. 

In spite what Stan and Dan will say, this will not be an easy game. 

Kepa

Dave---Rudiger---Luiz---Alonso

Jorginho

Kante-----Kovacic

Pedro----------------------Willian

Hazard 

Last year was one of our best performances under Puel for me. We played a quite makeshift defence but we actually shut you out really well, no exaggeration to say we probably edged the game as well.

Unfortunately this year there's no Mahrez to torment you, and once again the rumours about a very fractured dressing room are circling with it appearing it's only a matter of when Puel goes, rather than if.

I'd be surprised if you don't beat us. Half an hour in you'll probably think you have a game on your hands but we'll cave in and that'll be that. If you want a safe bet it's Chelsea to go 1-0 up. I think we've gone 1-0 down more than anybody in the whole league.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Dan said:

Last year was one of our best performances under Puel for me. We played a quite makeshift defence but we actually shut you out really well, no exaggeration to say we probably edged the game as well.

Unfortunately this year there's no Mahrez to torment you, and once again the rumours about a very fractured dressing room are circling with it appearing it's only a matter of when Puel goes, rather than if.

I'd be surprised if you don't beat us. Half an hour in you'll probably think you have a game on your hands but we'll cave in and that'll be that. If you want a safe bet it's Chelsea to go 1-0 up. I think we've gone 1-0 down more than anybody in the whole league.

Or we'll stick with Chelsea til 44th minute, they score a goal that could have been simply avoided. We come back all guns blazing in 2nd half, score in 75th minute, have a chance to win the game in 87th minute then concede late on as we lose concentration. 

Or its a 5-0 hammering. 

• Administrator

0-0 at half time. Will take that. Chelsea dominant in possession and comfortable on the ball. Should have scored first through Hazard. Our only chance from Ndidi which brought out a great save from Kepa. Game came to life as the half drew to a close. We're sitting back and sitting deep a lot which means Chelsea seeing a lot of the ball. Risky tactic with the kind of players they have and the opportunities they can create.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived