talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2018/19 - 22-23rd December, 2018

football forum

Didn't see our game. Sounded like an even game and as RG said these are the kind of games you win when you're confident, top/second in the league and have the in form striker in the league that loves a late goal.

Annoyed at Leeds winner, 2-2 would've been perfect. Until a week or so ago I was worried about villa going on a silly winning run and gatecrash the auto spots but after 2 points from 9 and us and Leeds keep winning the gap is pretty back now. Grealish out for a month fucks them too.

Leeds and Norwich seem to have such belief and winning mentality. I know us, Leeds and WBA are top 3 so it's hardly a genius prediction but I think us 3 have looked a lot better than the rest. Us and Leeds have better teams but WBA have some really good individuals and are always going to score shit loads of goals with Barnes and Gayle.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Marc said:

I know us, Leeds and WBA are top 3 so it's hardly a genius prediction but I think us 3 have looked a lot better than the rest.

I still think your Norwich will nick the top spot and second will be either Leeds or WBA, Leeds always seem to go well and be up there with the mix but always seem to stutter as the season goes on but this Leeds manager Bielsa might just see Leeds back into the EPL, long way to go yet and the weather will get even colder which can affect some players and teams as per normal.  

• The topic was unpinned

Archived