talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Inter Milan Thread

football forum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bogan is a good word but not as a good as: wop, wog, guido, dago, terrone, eyetie, and and few others I assume. But none of those apply to the two you clowns because I have a seppo, and a tete caree here with me. 

Gents. Whilst this is clearly a fun social experiment for you all, it’s clearly going to last 2 fucking minutes if you’re going down thIs path. I suggest everyone wind their necks in for the foreseeable future. Spike has extra thick skin as most of you probably have, but some of our other members don’t. Play nicely, or just kindly fuck off. Thanks.

Just now, Calcio Pauly said:

Which path, this one above?

@Batard and @Rab don't seem to mind. 

Anyway, this place sucks. Bunch of f a gs.

So long fcking losers.

Oh and Spike, Meat sauce is typically red, like your bleeding vagina, not white. Cheerio

Go away and help your Mom clean. Jesus you're either Teso and a middle schooler with aspirations of being a 'big kid' one day. 

There's something to deduce about a society's values from the insults they use isn't there? Loser is a rather American insult that doesn't work too well in Europe.

Losing is part of growth so I don't think you can shape a complete personality if you can't admit to being a loser in life, which explains why Trump uses this insult a lot. It's probably more of an American thing to strike fear onto children with this idea of being a loser, so they grow into insulting one another with that.

No one can really fault Inter's defence and their attack too much, but if they want to seriously challenge for the title, they really need to improve their midfield. Juventus cut through their midfield with ease today.

1 hour ago, Machado said:

There's something to deduce about a society's values from the insults they use isn't there? Loser is a rather American insult that doesn't work too well in Europe.

Losing is part of growth so I don't think you can shape a complete personality if you can't admit to being a loser in life, which explains why Trump uses this insult a lot. It's probably more of an American thing to strike fear onto children with this idea of being a loser, so they grow into insulting one another with that.

You should also note that to many people on here a fag is a cigarette and a faggot is a meatball

On 07/03/2020 at 16:21, Spike said:

Yeah, I heard she was a big fan of meat sauce, especially the white based stuff. The secret ingredient is salt.

I like how the guy didn’t understand this pretty good penis joke and took it as a chance to prove he was a TRUE Italian. Oblivious.

Also how can you be immature like that lot, then not catch a quality “I fucked your mum” joke

On 06/03/2020 at 20:57, Dr. Gonzo said:

I've always found it a bit weird for the people who've been living in the countries that wouldn't be "home" for that diaspora for generations and generations. I think that's more being of Italian descent than being... Italian; my roommate at Uni's originally from Milan, so I know one Italian who agrees with that.

America's got a ton of "Irish" and "Italian" people that call themselves "Italian" and "Irish" because of where their great grandparents (or even beyond that) were from Italy or Ireland. I think most people in the world after having their family born in a country for generation after generation would likely identify primarily with the country they're born in and lived in their whole lives. It's a weirdly American phenomenon.

I mean no offense, because I know in my life I've said things like "you're not fucking Irish, I guarantee I'm more Irish than you" to people like this and they've taken great offense to it. I'd say it's more an observation... although it always does tickle me a bit when I see those claims made.

But I don't think there's anything wrong with being proud of your heritage or where your ancestors came from. And I've been told it's probably a product of living in a country that's famous for being a melting pot of cultures and wanting to retain a traditional sense of culture and identity.

From what I know, they identify as Irish American or Italian American. It's very similar in the UK, with several ethnic minorities who may have been in the UK for several generations, still identifying with the country of their origin. Some of the Irish in the UK, are just one example. I've got several friends who have lived in the UK all their lives, just as their parents did before them, yet they still identify with being Irish. They support Ireland ahead of England and there are plenty of other examples where other ethnicities, identify with their countries of origin. So I have to disagree with your assessment that this is unique to the USA.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I like how the guy didn’t understand this pretty good penis joke and took it as a chance to prove he was a TRUE Italian. Oblivious.

Also how can you be immature like that lot, then not catch a quality “I fucked your mum” joke

Or how they used vegan as an insult

15 hours ago, Michael said:

From what I know, they identify as Irish American or Italian American. It's very similar in the UK, with several ethnic minorities who may have been in the UK for several generations, still identifying with the country of their origin. Some of the Irish in the UK, are just one example. I've got several friends who have lived in the UK all their lives, just as their parents did before them, yet they still identify with being Irish. They support Ireland ahead of England and there are plenty of other examples where other ethnicities, identify with their countries of origin. So I have to disagree with your assessment that this is unique to the USA.

I’m from Merseyside where loads of people are a bit Irish. I’m actually a bit Irish. And a lot of people are proud of that heritage, and others just know that the part of England we’re from has a heavy heavy Irish influence because of Liverpool’s history. Still I don’t think I know anyone other than actual Irish people that called themselves Irish though.

All anecdotal experience from my POV rather than yours, so I’m not saying you’re wrong or I disagree with you. Just my perspective is different based off what I’ve experienced.

And again I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with it. I identify as English and Iranian cos I was born in England but my mum’s from Iran - not like I’ve really been there or am super uniquely Iranian. But I’ve tried to keep culturally connected. So I can understand that. Especially in a place like America where one big aspect of the culture is there is so much diversity of culture.

In any case, that wasn’t the issue with these lads here. They just came in and expected to run the place and then started picking fights with the people who didn’t migrate from Big Soccer with them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I respect Conte a lot but he is at it again, in spite the support the Inter board gave him. 

What's he done?

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/08/2020 at 15:26, Cicero said:

I respect Conte a lot but he is at it again, in spite the support the Inter board gave him. 

Was listening to James Horncastle talk about his future at Inter, he believes that it's more of a personal / family issues that he'd be walking away from Inter for. And definitely sounded like it was already decided, rather than something to decide upon.

• Administrator

What a squad Inter could have if they did get Messi though...

Handanovic

Skriniar - Godin - De Vrij

Hakimi                                           Young*

Barella      Brozovic

Messi

Lukaku - Martinez

*Young until they get a properly decent LWB. 

Then they also have Bastoni, Eriksen, Vecino, Candreva, D'Ambrosio, Sanchez, Gagliardini as back-up options...

Archived