• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Inter Milan Thread

football forum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dalmore said:

Great feat for Inter. There's always someone representing us in a world cup Final.  Other than Brozo and Peri it is rumored that Vrsaljko is gonna sign for us after the Mundial is over.

If that happens, we will have a starting XI without any Italians. xD

Pre-Season Schedule for Internazional

at Lugano - 14/07
at Sion - 18/07
vs. Zenit - 07/21
at Sheffield United - 24/07
at Chelsea - 28/07
vs. Olympique Lyon - 04/08
at Atletico Madrid - 11/08

1-0 Inter at half-time. 

Clearly not our best lineup right now, but still not bad. Highlight by far is Lautaro who has caused a lot of issues for Lugano's defense. 

Just now, Dalmore said:

Karamoh looks like a promising talent. Spalletti needs to trust him this season and start him from the beginning. Candreva needs to get the hell out of the club already. I'm sick and tired of him.

Karamoh and Martinez both looked dangerous yesterday. Should be a much improved attack for us this year. 

28 minutes ago, Eco said:

fuck no. I love Perisic

I love him too but this is our last chance to make some really good money out of him. United still wants him and they can still offer a decent bid for him. If we don't sell someone we are not gonna make any other transfer. We won't even sign Rafihna who was awesome those 6 months that he played with us. 

Inter could sell Perisic, Candreva

Inter are reportedly willing to sacrifice Ivan Perisic and Antonio Candreva to get Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa.

The Viola kid is considered to be one of Italian football’s brightest young talents, and is also the subject of interest from Roma and Napoli.

His club are asking for around €70-80m for Chiesa, and have already rejected a bid from the Partenopei of €50m plus Marko Rog and another player.

According to La Repubblica, the Nerazzurri are determined to sign the Italian international, and could sell Perisic and Candreva to raise funds.

The Croatian was impressive at the World Cup, and was wanted by Manchester United last summer.

Okay @Dalmore - I would be on board with this move. 

Inter offer Brozovic renewal

Inter are reportedly offering a new contract to Marcelo Brozovic, to remove the €50m release clause.

The midfielder impressed for Croatia at the World Cup, helping his nation to reach the final where they were beaten 4-2 by France.

His current contract expires in 2021, and Tuttomercatoweb reports today that the Nerazzurri are keen to extend that.

Brozovic’s current €2.5m salary would be raised, while the €50m release clause would be removed or vastly increased.

That clause is no longer valid for this summer, but after his impressive showings in Russia, Inter are keen to make sure Brozovic doesn’t leave for a relatively low fee in future windows.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I'd try and keep Perisic and get Chiesa. 

Candreva can go.

I would too. Dalmore has spoken about selling Perisic for the money since the days of getting decent money for him are running out. I'd love to get Chiesa and ship out Candreva and D'Ambrosio

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I'd try and keep Perisic and get Chiesa. 

Candreva can go.

All we Interistas want the same but pronlem is... We are not Pari Saint Germain xD

We are obligated to sell someone before making an extravagant transfer like Chiesa. Candreva's sale won't chip in. He is worthless, his value right now is like 6 million.

Archived