talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Inter Milan Thread

football forum

4 hours ago, Stan said:

What a squad Inter could have if they did get Messi though...

Handanovic

Skriniar - Godin - De Vrij

Hakimi                                           Young*

Barella      Brozovic

Messi

Lukaku - Martinez

*Young until they get a properly decent LWB. 

Then they also have Bastoni, Eriksen, Vecino, Candreva, D'Ambrosio, Sanchez, Gagliardini as back-up options...

Tonali is also rumored to be joining 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Tonali is also rumored to be joining 

Possibly, but they have several players whose moves become permanent this summer and a few loan deals that will see a few high salary midfielders return to the club.

João Mario, Ivan Perisic and Radja Nainggolan all coming back, on big wages, and might be a bit hard to shift this summer.

Unless Brescia accept a loan to buy later, with much competition expected for him, the finances might not be right for them.

6 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Possibly, but they have several players whose moves become permanent this summer and a few loan deals that will see a few high salary midfielders return to the club.

João Mario, Ivan Perisic and Radja Nainggolan all coming back, on big wages, and might be a bit hard to shift this summer.

Unless Brescia accept a loan to buy later, with much competition expected for him, the finances might not be right for them.

They need to offload all of Mari, Perisic, and Ninja ASAP

Just now, Viva la FCB said:

Sounds as if a deal will happen. Makes sense given how much Hansi seemed to trust him and gives us some nice depth on the wing for a relatively small fee.

They should take the 12 and run to the bank...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Inter badge. Such a shame they felt so compelled to change it, kinda look like the VW logo or an American baseball club, I suppose the colours are more similar to the kit but that’s about it.

20 minutes ago, DNA said:

New Inter badge. Such a shame they felt so compelled to change it

To be fair I think most clubs should change for a new modern appeal. Some of them can be awful though such as Juve or Leeds. I don't think this is one of them.

Juventus' old badge for example was very outdated.

Some rebrand opinions.

Manchester City - They rebranded in 2016 and went back to their old badge but made it much cleaner and modern looking. I'd say they were ahead of their time even if they were just going back to their roots.

Leeds - Infamous for being hilariously bad, and along the lines of a pharmacy rather than a football club. However I don't think they need a rebrand. Their current badge has stood the test of time and in my opinion can go a bit longer with what they currently have.

Juventus - Definitely were in a need for a badge rebrand as their old one was very out of date. However, they executed it poorly, and now they have one of the worst badges in Italian football. They have that modern look. That's it.

Montreal Impact - Outright rebranded and not just changed the badge. Was a meme as well over here in Canada, but to be honest the old badge was more out of date than Juve's. I also don't hate their new badge to be honest, I think it looks neat.

Inter Milan - Their old badge wasn't that outdated, but this new badge while not perfect is way more in the now than what their old one did. Though they could have done without for a bit longer.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Leeds - Infamous for being hilariously bad, and along the lines of a pharmacy rather than a football club. However I don't think they need a rebrand. Their current badge has stood the test of time and in my opinion can go a bit longer with what they currently have.

Which one was 'hilariously bad'? Can't see any link with pharmacies...?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Resultado de imagen para leeds new logo

Reminds me of something you'd see on a pill case.

That's not their current badge. It was meant to be, but fans were heavily against it, so they scrapped it. 

Just now, Stan said:

That's not their current badge. It was meant to be, but fans were heavily against it, so they scrapped it. 

Yeah I know, but that's what I meant in my post. Didn't think I needed to mention it was scrapped xD

Archived