The better place to talk football.

Armpit Shagging

football forum

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

The things that @SirBalon makes @Cannabis do

It's actually a joint venture being created by @Cannabis and myself where we want to bring a new method of sexual and recreational pleasure to the whole of society. We've been experimenting with a whole range of positions... Even using music to practice this hobby which we think will become all the rage in 2019... Cannabis' favourite music genre is acid punk while wearing a woolly sock on one's head like a fisherman's beanie while I much prefer the more subtle notes and base cords of contemporary jazz with the added spice of sticking freshly cut pubes (with Pritt Stick glue) on one's forehead which we let fall onto a piece of A4 paper and then collect so that we don't lose any (waste not, want not).

Mrs Cannabis has been videoing our attempts to get this right before we release it with our PR team so as to start the ball rolling.

The only thing we haven't mastered is which type of lubricant to use for armpit shagging as we also want it to be vegan friendly which means beef dripping is out of the question and butter is of course a no-no.

This we are still in the process of investigating and currently we're looking into marmite. :ph34r::what:

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This we are still in the process of investigating and currently we're looking into marmite. :ph34r::what:

Just use coconut oil and spare the marmite mishap. If you want your significant armpit other to thank you. The effects after are illustrated below.

dd24a6512d7b124f5b4b9bd989dfc7d34ccf486e

• 4 years later...
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

omg this is insane haha, you guys were crazy back in the day. i bet that cannabis bloke opened many topics like this that were just equally as banteraus.

That Cannabis guy was a nutter but a good laugh. :whistling:

Archived