• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Watford 1-2 Chelsea - Wednesday 26th December, 2018

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cicero said:

Just need to finish our chances. Willian, Pedro, and Hazard all should of had goals last weekend. 

Yeah i don't think we aren't playing well, but in every game we score and keep missing chances. It always comes back to haunt us.

9 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Yeah i don't think we aren't playing well, but in every game we score and keep missing chances. It always comes back to haunt us.

I'll tell you one thing, Willian and Alonso must turn into Ronaldinho and Roberto Carlos in training, because I for the life of me have no idea why Odoi or Emerson don't get the nod. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I'll tell you one thing, Willian and Alonso must turn into Ronaldinho and Roberto Carlos in training, because I for the life of me have no idea why Odoi or Emerson don't get the nod. 

They have some shit on Sarri, on his family i don't see any other reason for them starting.

Just now, True Blue said:

They have some shit on Sarri, on his family i don't see any other reason for them starting.

More like on the club. 60 million turned down for the fraud and Alonso is now starting his 3rd straight season for us when he should of been dropped to the bench his 2nd. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

More like on the club. 60 million turned down for the fraud and Alonso is now starting his 3rd straight season for us when he should of been dropped to the bench his 2nd. 

Certain players just can't start, those two in the front. Sarri is making himself no favours and it is not helping the team. Both can be decent as subs or in cup games, but to be starters in big games no way. At times Willian looks like our worst player by far.

1 minute ago, True Blue said:

Certain players just can't start, those two in the front. Sarri is making himself no favours and it is not helping the team. Both can be decent as subs or in cup games, but to be starters in big games no way. At times Willian looks like our worst player by far.

Rumors Emerson will start tonight and Willian dropped back to the bench for Giroud. 

• Subscriber

Chelsea are a hard watch when they get into the final third. Surely a striker of some sort in January is nailed on. Hazard, despite that well taken goal, isn't suited to the false nine role. It's bad when I'm even sort of thinking Morata in there would be beneficial.

Great technique from Pereyra, 1-1 already.

1-1 at the break. 

Thought we've played some good stuff minus the individual errors, however it is the same story once we get into the 3rd. 

I'd like to see Sarri be more proactive rather than reactive now. Bring on Giroud for Willian. 

• The title was changed to Watford 1-2 Chelsea - Wednesday 26th December, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived