• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

A festive poll

What is your favourite part of the opposite sex?   

20 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your favourite part of the opposite sex?

    • Head/hair
      0
    • Feet
    • Arms
    • Chest/breasts
      0
    • Bum
    • Stomach
      0
    • Legs
    • Their personality ffs you shallow bastard
    • Opposite sex?
    • Ear lobes
      0
    • Eyes
    • Smile


Recommended Posts

I really prefer the opposite sex to have ALL of these listed parts (and more). 

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arse, ass, butt, bottom, bum, derrière, backside, posterior and a favourite of mine... Gluteus Maximus :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, nudge said:

I really prefer the opposite sex to have ALL of these listed parts (and more). 

More! O.o

Antennae? 

Two bottoms?

Aaaaaaah... Hehe... Ok, I get it.  You minx! :x

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, nudge said:

I really prefer the opposite sex to have ALL of these listed parts (and more). 

Yea.. left a few rather important areas off the list I see... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Arse or legs

Rebel thinks this is the KFC again! :ph34r:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Um, it says favourite part. Not which part do you want them to have? 

Party pooper :P 

Seriously though, for me it's hard to choose as I find it that my favourite feature of the opposite sex depends on a certain specimen of the opposite sex and is very subjective in each case. Appreciate them allreally. If I really had to choose one sexiest part of the man's body that directly attracts my attention then it's not on the list. And no, it's not what you think, you dirty minded people xD 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

And no, it's not what you think, you dirty minded people xD 

Dirty fingernails?:banana:  :eek:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It can change for any kind of person as you may find things attractive in some but not in others.

At a push, I'd say eyes are the first thing that can get me on a girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Party pooper :P 

Seriously though, for me it's hard to choose as I find it that my favourite feature of the opposite sex depends on a certain specimen of the opposite sex and is very subjective in each case. Appreciate them allreally. If I really had to choose one sexiest part of the man's body that directly attracts my attention then it's not on the list. And no, it's not what you think, you dirty minded people xD 

A worked abdomen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, nudge said:

Party pooper :P 

Seriously though, for me it's hard to choose as I find it that my favourite feature of the opposite sex depends on a certain specimen of the opposite sex and is very subjective in each case. Appreciate them allreally. If I really had to choose one sexiest part of the man's body that directly attracts my attention then it's not on the list. And no, it's not what you think, you dirty minded people xD 

xD

I can just imagine you putting someone through a grueling 5 page questionnaire and various tests before finding the ideal specimen and then agreeing to date them.. breaking down attractiveness in someone using the taxonomic classification chart... 

Image result for female lab technician

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Berserker said:

A worked abdomen?

No don't care about it at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

xD

I can just imagine you putting someone through a grueling 5 page questionnaire and various tests before finding the ideal specimen before agreeing to date them.. breaking down attractiveness in someone using the taxonomic classification chart... 

Image result for female lab technician

 

xD you know that's not what I meant... just that the features I like the most varies depending on individual. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

No don't care about it at all.

At a guess I would say their ability to make you laugh and smile.... someone you would feel safe and comfortable around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

:Dyou know that's not what I meant... just that the features I like the most varies depending on individual. 

This is you if someones sends you a dirty message xD

Yl0Ba9y.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Berserker said:

A worked abdomen?

I wanted to edit your post to "Worman's Abdomen" but we're not allowed to do that anymore. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

At a guess I would say their ability to make you laugh and smile.... someone you would feel safe and comfortable around

 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I'm guessing it's something like intelligence or ambition @nudge...?

 

That's of course very important and definitely a prerequisite to anything at least semi-serious but I thought we're talking solely about physical features here  xD 

It's forearms/hands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nudge said:

 

 

That's of course very important and definitely a prerequisite to anything at least semi-serious but I thought we're talking solely about physical features here  xD 

It's forearms/hands. 

Big ones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I wanted to edit your post to "Worman's Abdomen" but we're not allowed to do that anymore. :(

If you were to do it i would punish you by having you write the original post 200 times on a blackboard, but then again you being yourself you'd enjoy it you depraved bastard!

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

 

 

That's of course very important and definitely a prerequisite to anything at least semi-serious but I thought we're talking solely about physical features here  xD 

It's forearms/hands. 

You like big manly ones?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement