talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

A festive poll

football forum

What is your favourite part of the opposite sex?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite part of the opposite sex?

• Head/hair
    • Feet
    • Arms
    • Chest/breasts
    • Bum
    • Stomach
    • Legs
    • Their personality ffs you shallow bastard
    • Opposite sex?
    • Ear lobes
    • Eyes
    • Smile

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Um, it says favourite part. Not which part do you want them to have? 

Party pooper :P 

Seriously though, for me it's hard to choose as I find it that my favourite feature of the opposite sex depends on a certain specimen of the opposite sex and is very subjective in each case. Appreciate them allreally. If I really had to choose one sexiest part of the man's body that directly attracts my attention then it's not on the list. And no, it's not what you think, you dirty minded people xD 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Seriously though, for me it's hard to choose as I find it that my favourite feature of the opposite sex depends on a certain specimen of the opposite sex and is very subjective in each case. Appreciate them allreally. If I really had to choose one sexiest part of the man's body that directly attracts my attention then it's not on the list. And no, it's not what you think, you dirty minded people xD 

A worked abdomen?

16 minutes ago, nudge said:

xD

I can just imagine you putting someone through a grueling 5 page questionnaire and various tests before finding the ideal specimen and then agreeing to date them.. breaking down attractiveness in someone using the taxonomic classification chart... 

Image result for female lab technician

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

xD

I can just imagine you putting someone through a grueling 5 page questionnaire and various tests before finding the ideal specimen before agreeing to date them.. breaking down attractiveness in someone using the taxonomic classification chart... 

Image result for female lab technician

xD you know that's not what I meant... just that the features I like the most varies depending on individual. 

Archived