talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

A festive poll

football forum

What is your favourite part of the opposite sex?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite part of the opposite sex?

• Head/hair
    • Feet
    • Arms
    • Chest/breasts
    • Bum
    • Stomach
    • Legs
    • Their personality ffs you shallow bastard
    • Opposite sex?
    • Ear lobes
    • Eyes
    • Smile

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

At a guess I would say their ability to make you laugh and smile.... someone you would feel safe and comfortable around

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I'm guessing it's something like intelligence or ambition @nudge...?

That's of course very important and definitely a prerequisite to anything at least semi-serious but I thought we're talking solely about physical features here  xD 

It's forearms/hands. 

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's of course very important and definitely a prerequisite to anything at least semi-serious but I thought we're talking solely about physical features here  xD 

It's forearms/hands. 

Big ones?

10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I wanted to edit your post to "Worman's Abdomen" but we're not allowed to do that anymore. :(

If you were to do it i would punish you by having you write the original post 200 times on a blackboard, but then again you being yourself you'd enjoy it you depraved bastard!

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

It's forearms/hands. 

You like big manly ones?

3 hours ago, nudge said:

It's forearms/hands. 

Well we can blame @Toinho for causing all the confusion with his half arsed desired traits list... His incomplete/rushed poll has thrown the whole thread into chaos... We would need to break everything down to a molecular level to get any worthwhile results out of it.. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Big ones?

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

If you were to do it i would punish you by having you write the original post 200 times on a blackboard, but then again you being yourself you'd enjoy it you depraved bastard!

You like big manly ones?

Manly yes, but not necessarily big, no. Just well-toned, a bit but not overly veiny. Add a watch on the wrist and rolled up sleeves for extra hotness :x 

Okay, so every thot that is cordially invited back to my thunder dungeon must at least be above average. 6/10 or better as an all round physical number. The number would be higher, but I'm a bit on the ugly side, and my "personality" such as it is only goes so far. A decent face is a must, no bush pigs. But as far as her body goes, my order of operations is legs, boobs, ass. Any thicc chick can have a booty, having tits is a genetic lottery, and having them long ass beautiful legs that make you just wanna go down on her like every day is her birthday is a fucking gift.  

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Well we can blame @Toinho for causing all the confusion with his half arsed desired traits list... His incomplete/rushed poll has thrown the whole thread into chaos... We would need to break everything down to a molecular level to get any worth while results out of it.. 

My work here is done!!

36 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Okay, so every thot that is cordially invited back to my thunder dungeon must at least be above average. 6/10 or better as an all round physical number. The number would be higher, but I'm a bit on the ugly side, and my "personality" such as it is only goes so far. A decent face is a must, no bush pigs. But as far as her body goes, my order of operations is legs, boobs, ass. Any thicc chick can have a booty, having tits is a genetic lottery, and having them long ass beautiful legs that make you just wanna go down on her like every day is her birthday is a fucking gift.  

Am starting to like legs more and more these days. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

I like a woman with a nice appendix. Kidneys aren't bad either, so I'd like to have my future significant other to have at least one. 

Typical German talking about organs. You’d probably eat their liver or something.

41 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I think panties drop automatically when they see your Magic the Gathering collection. 

29 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I think panties drop automatically when they see your Magic the Gathering collection. 

I’m sure he can be charming. Wouldn’t mind seeing some of the birds that enter his love cage though. For research sakes.

A smile. A lady can have great tits, bum, and body but if she looks like a sour cunt the she probably is. Never undersestimate the power of a pretty smile. Can’t stand the expression on some women’s faces, saw a pretty girl the other day at a restaurant but her expression was mouth slightly agape which made her look like fucking Butthead from that MTV program

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Thunder dungeon just sounds like a room you converted into a thunder box. The fuck do you do to those poor girls?

Archived